PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 11:33 AM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone have tracking info for their Diamond Shipment?

I was curious if anyone got an e-mail or anything so they could track their shipment. I think Sprint has or had a link somewhere in your billing part of their web page but I can't find it anymore.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Anyone have tracking info for their Diamond Shipment?

No shipping confirmation as yet. I wont expect to get these until the earliest of Wednesday. I placed my order 1:00AM Sunday morning online but I dont expect the units to start arriving until Wednesday.

Let's just hope we dont encounter any "order processing issues" from the warehouse.

Last edited by reprod; 09-15-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: Anyone have tracking info for their Diamond Shipment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
I was curious if anyone got an e-mail or anything so they could track their shipment. I think Sprint has or had a link somewhere in your billing part of their web page but I can't find it anymore.
If you check your email you will see the following link....

http://www.sprint.com/personal/wirel...vanity:myorder

Click and then log in with your order number to see this....
Order Number: XX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX
Last updated: 09/15/2008

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
MP6950SP HTC Touch Diamond 1 2008-09-14

Status: Your order requires some validations in order to complete processing. To expedite processing, please call 866-860-6301 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday, and 9:00 a.m. EST to 8:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays.

I called 866-860-6301 and got the usual overseas telesales person. They reviewed all the order details and said I might get another call (lol) or to expect the shipment in 3-5 business days. So much for overnight mail.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

who ever gets there sprint diamond first contact the rom guys so we can get a dump of the rom plz

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-15-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Lurker

sc10000 is a n00b

Status:Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc10000 View Post
Status:Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.
Mine says the same Thing
Old 09-15-2008, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started

yep..mine too
Old 09-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Diamond Tracking

This is a temp thread. It will die once we all get the Diamond. But here we can update each other on the tracking. I ordered my Diamond yesterday at 12pm Pacific time. Its suppose to be a over night shipping. I just called Sprint to ask if I will get a email giving me a Tracking number and she could not answer the question. She said that I should call back in 2 business days and check up on it. She guessed I will most likely have the phones after Thursday or on Thursday. She also said that the computer is not showing a tracking number yet. And reason is because UPS does not work on Sundays. So if you get a tracking number please post that you did here so them some of us can contact Sprint for our own info. Thank you. And let us pray we get our Diamonds ASAP! this waiting is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:19 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc10000 View Post

I'm sure mine says the same thing but can you tell me where you found this? I don't seem to be able to find it when logging into sprint and I haven't received any e-mails.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond!

drnezzy is a n00b

You can go to www.sprint.com/myorder

Then enter the confirmation code you either got in your email or when you called Telesales.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond