PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

I discovered something that makes me smile!
I am running pano setup with 9 tabs. I also have the corner clock/clean home setup but would rather have a plain digital clock than a flip clock. Several of us have gone over and over how to get the colon instead of the flip.. well with my setup I can add the colon to the background frame (first frame of 3 fram pano) and when I click on the next tab the fame moves just enough that the colon is not visible. Almost perfect...the only problem is the background has a haze over it just enough that the white is not white but gray. However, if anyone is wanting to remove flip stacks and have a digital look with colon running pano.. it MIGHT work depending on how many tabs you have (more tabs less movement per tab of the background.)
On this screen shot I am on my home tab, I have the date moved to the top right corner and the clock is konstructor clock with no background, the colon is embedded into the background on the home page. If I scroll one tab over my background starts just right of the colon.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:43 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I like that eman... makes me want to try 6.5
6.5 has no flip clock, unless you install touchflo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Thanks.....I am liking WM 6.5's default interface better then anything else I have tried so far. It is super smooth, looks great, and is extremely functional. Now with people skinning it and being able to create additional panels it is superb! The latest Chronic Rom and Groove Rom have been more stable and quicker then all the 6.1 Roms I have tried. Anyone scared of trying it, or worrying about how stable it is, it is ready for Prime Time!
create additional panels? where have i been? (oh yeah that's right, NOT reading this thread i found....)
k, a link for the lazy here (i'll read it later, but thanks for the heads up)

Quote:
@eman.... yeah... I'm just reluctant to unlock, and yes I've been over and over the reason why... one day probably.
just do it...
Old 05-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

LOL Thanks Puff... I'm getting closer to the end of the diving board....

re: flip clock I'm not a huge fan of flip clocks anyway, I only use them because you have to have flip to do most of the manila mods.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
I'm getting closer to the end of the diving board....
...........*just a little push*
Old 05-08-2009, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

6.5 Rocks!!!!!! Don't see any reason to say with 6.1. They have Roms with TF3D if that is your flavor. Although I think 6.5's interface is so much better!

Last edited by eman; 05-11-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RazrHD 4.1.2
Carrier: O2 Deutschland

seco10 is keeping up the good workseco10 is keeping up the good work

Any weeks reading the forum discussion - and now it's able to change more details (as seen in the attachment) No I will going to do something with clock-numbers....
CU
SeCo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RS-Home-Clear.jpg (119.3 KB, 83 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Still a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by seco10 View Post
Any weeks reading the forum discussion - and now it's able to change more details (as seen in the attachment) No I will going to do something with clock-numbers....
CU
SeCo
Looking good SeCo! You've come a long way. I can't wait to see your new clock. Be sure to post when you've completed it!
Old 05-14-2009, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
...I can't wait to see your new clock. Be sure to post when you've completed it!
Now I found the numbers of my favorit clock - but with an ugly brown color. Though I have to learn more about to use the manila editor, because I want to change this brown color into a fine crystal blue... be sure, if I ever will bring it to an end, I will share it
CU
SeCo
Old 05-15-2009, 05:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

"serious" warning to all: playing with designs infects you with a virus that can't be stopped! Now I worked a while and I found out that the manila editor is an easy-to-use prog. But further working with freeware like Paint.Net brings you to the end of performance. Especially because it brings no "WYSIWYG", so the results look on the pc desktop most better than on the diamond homescreen. I tweaked my clock numbers and I see that there's a long way to professional knowledge - respect to the graphic artists. Anyway in the next step I have to find a prog that allows to use glossy and 3D-effects. Let us see...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RS-home-9o.jpg (120.1 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by seco10; 05-15-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is mine. Nothing to fancy but crisp and exactly what I wanted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.8 KB, 87 views) Click for barcode!

If you feel the need to hook me up:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond