PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Here is mine:

Old 04-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I like it. I love the rippling effect and how it blends into the tabs bar area.

BrennB
Old 04-23-2009, 08:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
After being inspired by seco10, I impressed myself by moving the date to the top right all by myself..... OK so I copied his mode9 settings for date.... but hey I likey!

Also made a theme matching dialpad skin
Awesome! I am totally intrigued by your work. I must admit, true talent indeed.

Keep it up.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:18 PM
S2W
VIP Member

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Here is a peek at my HTC blackdrop revised... It has transparent focus, retouched the clockface, buttons, etc... making it easy to implement any background.

Last edited by S2W; 04-24-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post

Keep it up.
eenie really is one of the best on here. Not only is she very good, but she will also bend over backwards to help a fellow "geek". She is a top notch lady, who does top notch work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

zizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
WM 6.5 with a WM 7 theme and WAD3 for the top bar.......

Very nice. My city, too
HTC Touch Pro 2 on SERO 500, 400 bonus minutes, free unlimited incoming, unlimited text, unlimited data, Sprint PowerVision, Pick-5, N&W at 5pm, Sprint 2 Home, $5 recurring credit + $200 credit = $25/month + 8 months free
Old 04-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

gcphtc is a n00b

Thought I'd finally post my today screen. Many thanks to all who do the development to make the phone look and work so great!
I know some of you like blue themes, so this is my blue "chill" theme.

To give credit where its due, this is my setup:
Mighty Rom 4.8 (MightyMike)
CodyPPC Personalizer for the "Chill Out" text
GODZSON Letra Font
Lexx Invisible Clock
Followed by the "Blue Neon" clock form XDA clock thread.
Mighty Mike/Little Rico Midnight Blue Focus theme
"Black Diamond" icon theme
NisseDILLIGAF No Curtains
mUn Background all pages
and finally tsowen's task bar 5
Background found in some post somewhere about backgrounds....

Additional installs:
UI Tweaker for the bar colors and I'm still working on playing with the font colors when I get time.
Whew. I'm scared to touch it now.

G
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (12.0 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post

Keep it up.
.......Here is a peek at my HTC blackdrop revised... It has transparent focus, retouched the clockface, buttons, etc... making it easy to implement any background.

Thank you so much! I am sooooooo looking forward to this release! I mostly want to utilize your focus bars (the call history and comm manager focus) and your new contact, new message gloss! I just love the fluidness of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
eenie really is one of the best on here. Not only is she very good, but she will also bend over backwards to help a fellow "geek". She is a top notch lady, who does top notch work.
Pirish, You are my #1 fan! Thanks for making my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcphtc View Post
Thought I'd finally post my today screen. Many thanks to all who do the development to make the phone look and work so great!
I know some of you like blue themes, so this is my blue "chill" theme.....

.....Whew. I'm scared to touch it now.

G
This looks great, nice combination of effects!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Thank you so much! I am sooooooo looking forward to this release! I mostly want to utilize your focus bars (the call history and comm manager focus) and your new contact, new message gloss! I just love the fluidness of it all!
Hey thanks eenie. Trying to make it as fluid as I can and at the same time versatile with any background, so it blends nice without having to change the theme to suit the wallpaper. I also took off all the dotted lines so its more unified in look.

Should be out this weekend. Trying to juggle a few things lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:13 PM
S2W
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I totally realized that and agree 100%. We need more eenies in the forums. Glad we have her here at PPCgeeks.

Keep it up!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond