View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:50 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Awesome! I am totally intrigued by your work. I must admit, true talent indeed.

Keep it up.
.......Here is a peek at my HTC blackdrop revised... It has transparent focus, retouched the clockface, buttons, etc... making it easy to implement any background.

Thank you so much! I am sooooooo looking forward to this release! I mostly want to utilize your focus bars (the call history and comm manager focus) and your new contact, new message gloss! I just love the fluidness of it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
eenie really is one of the best on here. Not only is she very good, but she will also bend over backwards to help a fellow "geek". She is a top notch lady, who does top notch work.
Pirish, You are my #1 fan! Thanks for making my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcphtc View Post
Thought I'd finally post my today screen. Many thanks to all who do the development to make the phone look and work so great!
I know some of you like blue themes, so this is my blue "chill" theme.....

.....Whew. I'm scared to touch it now.

G
This looks great, nice combination of effects!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 2 times.