PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Has anyone found a nice/working signal strength icon yet. That's the only thing in the Taskbar that i have yet to change.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=44293&page=36
Old 11-20-2008, 07:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: SprintPCS

rmhale is a n00b

Mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTC T Pro.jpg (17.3 KB, 191 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

transcend73 is keeping up the good worktranscend73 is keeping up the good work

I finally got mine set up the way I like it. This is running Ivan's Sprint ROM v1.4.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kevin%20&%20Lisa/Desktop/Screen05.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kevin%20&%20Lisa/Desktop/Screen05.png[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (14.8 KB, 147 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (14.5 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (13.7 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by transcend73; 11-20-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Thanks Chef, I've been watching that thread. Looks like we might have something soon
Old 11-21-2008, 12:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: sprint

RadarRider is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
What theme is the updated version? I noticed the different icons.
I'm looking for that white numbers clock that's in the post above.

Will anybody plz give me the cab....

Thanks--RR

Perma thanks to No2Chem, Colonel, Stroths, and others.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcend73 View Post
I finally got mine set up the way I like it. This is running Ivan's Sprint ROM v1.4.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kevin%20&%20Lisa/Desktop/Screen05.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kevin%20&%20Lisa/Desktop/Screen05.png[/IMG]
Can you post the file that allowed you to just show the icons only (NO SQUARES/TRANSPARENT) in the program launcher tab. Thanks

No worries brother, I figured it out

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 11-21-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

Here are my two main today screens.

Blue Themed:

Old 11-23-2008, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus- Mighty ROM 4.7

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidmail View Post
OK, I messed up! I wanted a clock with a clear background with white numbers and now I've got this: a white clock with white numbers! AACK! Worse yet I can't get rid of it. I've got clock files I cannot uninstall. Sprint to flip clock, crystal clock, and Evelyn white number clock. I tried to uninstall them and they won't uninstall. So now what? I have Total Commander, isn't there a way to uninstall something that you can't uninstall the regular way using Total Commander? If so, please tell me how or tell me how to edit the registry back to the original and I'll start over.

Help!

Barb
Hey, i don't know if anyone answered this, but one thing you can try (some customizations i use don't actually uninstall properly, and this works for them). Try to uninstall it, and when it says that it can't, just click yes to removing it anyways. Go back and reinstall the .cab file and when it asks, tell it to overwrite the old files. This will either a)remove it from from the list of apps (i don't know why) or b)allow it to be uninstalled from the apps list. From here you should be able to install a new one, or just leave it be and it will be the stock clock. Like i said, this works for me on several of my clocks / icons. Hope this works for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700>Treo 700wx>HTC Diamond

scidmail is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
Hey, i don't know if anyone answered this, but one thing you can try (some customizations i use don't actually uninstall properly, and this works for them). Try to uninstall it, and when it says that it can't, just click yes to removing it anyways. Go back and reinstall the .cab file and when it asks, tell it to overwrite the old files. This will either a)remove it from from the list of apps (i don't know why) or b)allow it to be uninstalled from the apps list. From here you should be able to install a new one, or just leave it be and it will be the stock clock. Like i said, this works for me on several of my clocks / icons. Hope this works for you.
Thanks Jordon, I did try to reinstall. EVentually, I was able to get rid of the all white clock but I've still not been able to uninstall. By installing over them I've gotten the look I want, but still have items showing up as installed which cannot be uninstalled.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidmail View Post
Thanks Jordon, I did try to reinstall. EVentually, I was able to get rid of the all white clock but I've still not been able to uninstall. By installing over them I've gotten the look I want, but still have items showing up as installed which cannot be uninstalled.
If you are talking about Clock cabs...i am having the same issue. It shows that cabs are installed even though I thought they were removed. Only option I see is to install over existing Clock cabs. Definitely not a preferred option as it adds more programs to your list of installed cabs, but unfortunately I don't see any other way of changing the clocks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond