View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 02:26 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

I discovered something that makes me smile!
I am running pano setup with 9 tabs. I also have the corner clock/clean home setup but would rather have a plain digital clock than a flip clock. Several of us have gone over and over how to get the colon instead of the flip.. well with my setup I can add the colon to the background frame (first frame of 3 fram pano) and when I click on the next tab the fame moves just enough that the colon is not visible. Almost perfect...the only problem is the background has a haze over it just enough that the white is not white but gray. However, if anyone is wanting to remove flip stacks and have a digital look with colon running pano.. it MIGHT work depending on how many tabs you have (more tabs less movement per tab of the background.)
On this screen shot I am on my home tab, I have the date moved to the top right corner and the clock is konstructor clock with no background, the colon is embedded into the background on the home page. If I scroll one tab over my background starts just right of the colon.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.