View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 02:43 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I like that eman... makes me want to try 6.5
6.5 has no flip clock, unless you install touchflo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Thanks.....I am liking WM 6.5's default interface better then anything else I have tried so far. It is super smooth, looks great, and is extremely functional. Now with people skinning it and being able to create additional panels it is superb! The latest Chronic Rom and Groove Rom have been more stable and quicker then all the 6.1 Roms I have tried. Anyone scared of trying it, or worrying about how stable it is, it is ready for Prime Time!
create additional panels? where have i been? (oh yeah that's right, NOT reading this thread i found....)
k, a link for the lazy here (i'll read it later, but thanks for the heads up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
@eman.... yeah... I'm just reluctant to unlock, and yes I've been over and over the reason why... one day probably.
just do it...