PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2007, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

TechnoHippie is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
jbaby -

pdanet - http://www.junefabrics.com/pdanet/

octrotalk - http://www.octro.com/

hey I'm also sending you a PM....
Old 03-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
I have narrowed down the problem. When I originally looked through the new text messaging app I tried sending a mms message. Then i looked through and noticed you`ve posted not to use the text messaging app for mms. But somehow the mms message was pending, so anything I sent after that was also pending. So i deleted the mms and changed a few settings and it works now.

so to sum it up. dont be a dork like me. read instructions.

one question though. Has anyone figured out how to get mms to download to the phone itself. I hate having to use PIE. and it would definatly simplify things.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

FlyBoyUak is a n00b
One MINOR problem....

When I'm typing in PALM SMS, my autodictionary does not come up. It does when I'm sending a NEW text, but not when I'm in a thread. Any hack to fix this problem? I like my autodictionary...it makes texting easier and it corrects my misspelled words. PLEASE help!! Thanks.

......Still enjoying the rom and put like 6 of my friends on it too, thanks again!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoyUak
One MINOR problem....

When I'm typing in PALM SMS, my autodictionary does not come up. It does when I'm sending a NEW text, but not when I'm in a thread. Any hack to fix this problem? I like my autodictionary...it makes texting easier and it corrects my misspelled words. PLEASE help!! Thanks.

......Still enjoying the rom and put like 6 of my friends on it too, thanks again!
not sure, it may be because i have autopredict set to zero. you can set that to whatever you want in the registry. look on the first page at the bottom for the reg key. r9.5 is going to have the PPCHAX GUI so you can just set it in there once i get 9.5 all tested & released

im also putting in a dictionary editing program so people can make their own or remove ones that piss em off, so ya keep an eye out
Old 03-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

FlyBoyUak is a n00b
oh ok, it's working now (before I did the hack) but it only works when it wants to, nothing big...thanks.

Also, where do I find the voice command .exe file to copy over to my windows dir?
Old 03-21-2007, 10:01 PM
bib
Lurker

bib is a n00b
locks up at least 2 times a day

ever since this 9.4 build and maybe the 9.3 also my phone locks up, but strangly, most of the lock ups are graphic blobs on the top volume and signal icons and i still get phone calls in (sometimes freezes all together) but I cannot make or do anything else unless a reset with the reset button???

I tried to format the external card and still no luck?
verizon 6700
thanks for any help????
Old 03-21-2007, 11:57 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHippie
ya this one is indeed the best ROM.

Hey how about the Yahoo!Go! thingy? Or OctroTalk or Skype in this one?
Do you have a link to a working version Yahoo!Go for the PPC6700. Yahoo says its not avail until April 07.

Thanks.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHippie
ya this one is indeed the best ROM.

Hey how about the Yahoo!Go! thingy? Or OctroTalk or Skype in this one?
Do you have a link to a working version Yahoo!Go for the PPC6700. Yahoo says its not avail until April 07.

Thanks.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go

you can download & install it from there, its been available for about 3 weeks

Quote:
ever since this 9.4 build and maybe the 9.3 also my phone locks up, but strangly, most of the lock ups are graphic blobs on the top volume and signal icons and i still get phone calls in (sometimes freezes all together) but I cannot make or do anything else unless a reset with the reset button???

I tried to format the external card and still no luck?
verizon 6700
thanks for any help????

if you pop your memory card out when its like that, does it work fine? Ive seen that before, other than that look a page back and cut down on the file cache and let me know if it still locks. Thanks!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:27 AM
bib
Lurker

bib is a n00b
Locking

I am sorry, I forgot to mention I also did the cache settings yesterday morning it still locket (seemed more also)

I will try the card, I am going to leave it out today all togeter.

Thank you
Old 03-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Just a thought- a text document could be included with things such as what is described on the first post here. Such as what's included in this ROM, and functionality/limitations...ex: how to reenable "vibrate" haha and simple troubleshooting steps for noobs... Such as removing the storage card, taking weatherpanel off of autoupdate, or removing programs /mention of process of elimination. A list could be compiled from this thread of what worked for others, etc.
A section could be added for what might be suggested of things to do/install after the ROM update.

It would be good for everyone's records, but of course not exactly necessary.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache