PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2007, 06:57 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarmanDX
This ROM has data roaming disabled in the firmware, the "1013: Data roaming prohibited" error.
just posted this with my phone forced to roam on alltels network and its been set like that since day one. (sprint doesn't have evdo where I live but alltel does )
~Mike

Old 01-26-2007, 08:06 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
Quote:
This ROM has data roaming disabled in the firmware, the "1013: Data roaming prohibited" error.
just posted this with my phone forced to roam on alltels network and its been set like that since day one. (sprint doesn't have evdo where I live but alltel does )
~Mike
I also have no problem roaming (1X only around here, I think on verizon) with the 3.3 rom
Old 01-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Lurker

Gangsta4evr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Internet not working!!!

I appreciate all the work y'all have done, it's been fun trying out new things on sprint's best but most unsupported phone. As far as my phone everything has been working fine, but my internet just never connects. All it ever says is cannot connect, no modem at above number. All help is appreciated and welcomed. Thanks!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

Robb Bates is a n00b
Re: SD Memory issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj
Just checked my \Windows properties for:

\Windows\QCT.dll
\Windows\SDMemory.dll
\Windows\rilphone.dll

And all three of these are 'in ROM' for me...

So, I guess I didn't run that Sprint Cab

If you deleted those files and soft-reset, would the ROM versions re-appear? How do you get those back?
Well, I just renamed these to *.bak and after a complaint about "cannot delete" the ROM versions of these files appeared.

I have reset my device four times. Before my SD card would be missing after a reset almost 90% of the time. Now it's there. This may be the big fix we've been waiting for.

I'll keep playing with it and see if I ever lose the SD card and I'll update this thread.

Robb
Old 01-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Lurker

StarmanDX is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to StarmanDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
Quote:
~Mike
Yeah, turns out it was the PRI version that was blocking that, not the ROM version. I'm in the same boat, happily enough - I didn't even know Alltel had DO coverage here but they do!
Old 01-26-2007, 06:29 PM
N00b

thedam is a n00b
exe errors

I am having an issue after I reset where I get the following errors: "The file mailwatcher.exe cannot be opened.....trusted certificate...re-install it. yada yada yada. My question is what program is this referring to?
Old 01-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

imkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good work
Re: exe errors

Mailwatcher is the Sprint Biz Conn software for push email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedam
I am having an issue after I reset where I get the following errors: "The file mailwatcher.exe cannot be opened.....trusted certificate...re-install it. yada yada yada. My question is what program is this referring to?
Old 01-26-2007, 07:52 PM
N00b

thedam is a n00b
ok so I uninstalled thi biz conn and re-installed it after i installed the net 2.0 sp1 and I keep getting the same error. Any idea how to stop this issue from occuring?
Old 01-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
So i just had a problem now where i couldn't answer an incoming call. It started ringing, but when i hit the green button nothing happened. I was able to close the notification, but I could not answer or make another call. I was able to get into the phone and go back to the today screen though. This is probably the same problem i mentioned earlier in this thread where i couldn't make calls at times, and it only happened since AKU 3.3

Sorry to be the guy that posts multiple times about the same issue, but i would like my PPC to actually work as a phone too

Thanks!
Old 01-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN
So i just had a problem now where i couldn't answer an incoming call. It started ringing, but when i hit the green button nothing happened. I was able to close the notification, but I could not answer or make another call. I was able to get into the phone and go back to the today screen though. This is probably the same problem i mentioned earlier in this thread where i couldn't make calls at times, and it only happened since AKU 3.3

Sorry to be the guy that posts multiple times about the same issue, but i would like my PPC to actually work as a phone too

Thanks!
You want your phone to make phone calls? That is absurd You might want to try to determine if another app is causing a conflict. Also, is this after a prolonged suspend period? Is your data connection active?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache