PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems/Bugs/Issues with AKU 3.3 Helmi_c ROM

Post them here!

Leave the other thread for install questions, that way your questions get noticed (and hopefully answered) much more quickly
Old 01-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Good thinking

Old 01-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Just trying to help my Apache brothers

Besides, that other thread grew 4 PAGES since I last looked at it. I don't have time at work to read all that!
Old 01-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker
hello mike, i don't want to sound dumb but, isn't it suppose to to say 3.3 when soft reset, cuz mine says 2.11.2 and radio verzion 1.27 just want to make sure i did it right
thanks bro

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck
Old 01-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
That's what the nk.prj was formatted to say since it came from a 2.2 .nbf but the .nba used in building this is 3.3 just encoded with 2.2s prj file. And other info that says different are set by extrom cabs.
~Mike

copied from other thread.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker
10-4 , oh one other thing i also installed the "no junk rom" and its very quick me likey. so far so good oh thanks for the quick reply
on the put all them programs on me phone
later
Old 01-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
phone radio locked off and no smartdialer feature

So far i got the phone to stick with the phone off for some reason like in flight mode, but the only solution was a soft reset. Also, smartdialer isn't working. I think that was mentioned in the other thread, but i wanted it to be in the bug thread so we can work on a fix.

Other than that it seems great for the first 30 mins i've been playing with it =)
Old 01-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dmackdaddy is a n00b
So I tried to update on 2 different Sprint PPC's 6700.

1 Red logo
1 Yellow logo

In both cases, the update when fine, I reset the device, but all I'd see after was the LCD screen reading:

Serial

V1.00

No matter how many times I reset or tried to re flash older Rom's and then this one again, this is as far as both PPC's got. The good news is I was able to reset them back to the latest 2.06.303.

Any idea on what I may be missing? And BTW, thanks for all the hard work!
Old 01-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
dmack, are you doing a hard reset after the install?
Old 01-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
If the screen shows serial that probably means you were not in bootloader mode when you installed the ROM the first time. There are good instructions on how to load the rom in the thread for AKU 2.2
Before this ROM upgrade you need to push the power button, the notes (cassette tape) button and the reset button at the same time to get the phone in "bootloader" mode. If it is connected it should show USB then.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache