PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I'm at work now so I'll have to do it later. How do I upload the files? Do I need an ftp program (it's been a very long time since I;'ve uploaded anything.) I can always email them if that would help.
If you're using windows, you can use a file explorer window to copy and paste.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
Question:
How come the 6.1 we're running, doesn't look like some of the screen-shots of the official release that's due to release?
Oh, I don't know, maybe because it isn't the official release that's due soon and/or what you saw was customized?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Is anybody else having problems connecting to the web or with MMS using WM6.1 for cricket??
Old 03-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Lurker

RampantLion is a n00b

I am having trouble with wifi and text messages since I upgraded to 6.1

When I try to connect to wifi, it tells me the passwords are incorrect. I am 100% positive that the passwords are correct. It's at 2 different houses and I have the password for each.

Also, when receiving texts, is there a way to view the entire message? Right now, it only shows one line. I also would like to be able to save the number to my contact list from the text, is this possible? Usually, you'd save the number to your contact list and then be able to edit the information.

Any help is very much appreciated!
Old 03-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
If you're using windows, you can use a file explorer window to copy and paste.
will do tonight.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: Sprint

kd4ao is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Just updated BuildOS to the current version and when I try to use my old user/pass it tells me that the pass needs to be a min of 5 characters.

I then use a 5 character pass and it brings up the 'fail1' window stating the time of the failed login.

Do I need to request a reset of my pass?
Same problem here, what do I need to reset? Never mind, got it.

Last edited by kd4ao; 03-27-2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Figured it out
Old 03-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache

Antix is a n00b

Is there any way to use this with out connecting to the internet? I have internet at work, but, BuildOS doesnt work through the proxy. I do not have internet at home. I was able to flash the rom once last night using someone else's internet, but there are things missing that I want to add. Currently, Im screwed because I can not fix it as I dont have an inet connection that doesnt go through a proxy.........

At this stage, Im going to have to go back to the more useful WM6 buildOS.

Oh and any chance that it could save info somewhere other than user profile directory? I had to delete everything after the first flash due to it blowing out my profile.

Look forward to being able to test it out. Really appreciate what you guys do here, makes the apache so much more enjoyable

Last edited by Antix; 03-27-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antix View Post
Is there any way to use this with out connecting to the internet? I have internet at work, but, BuildOS doesnt work through the proxy. I do not have internet at home. I was able to flash the rom once last night using someone else's internet, but there are things missing that I want to add. Currently, Im screwed because I can not fix it as I dont have an inet connection that doesnt go through a proxy.........

At this stage, Im going to have to go back to the more useful WM6 buildOS.

Oh and any chance that it could save info somewhere other than user profile directory? I had to delete everything after the first flash due to it blowing out my profile.

Look forward to being able to test it out. Really appreciate what you guys do here, makes the apache so much more enjoyable
Proxy is being worked on. Don't know what kind of problem you could have had where you needed to "delete everything after the first flash due to it blowing out my profile". I don't even know what "blowing out my profile" means.

The WM6 buildos will not work with current kitchens. You'll have to stick w/ the 1 kitchen it was released with.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampantLion View Post
I am having trouble with wifi and text messages since I upgraded to 6.1

When I try to connect to wifi, it tells me the passwords are incorrect. I am 100% positive that the passwords are correct. It's at 2 different houses and I have the password for each.

Also, when receiving texts, is there a way to view the entire message? Right now, it only shows one line. I also would like to be able to save the number to my contact list from the text, is this possible? Usually, you'd save the number to your contact list and then be able to edit the information.

Any help is very much appreciated!
For wifi, are you also using WMwifiRouter? is so, you'll have to disable it to connect to an AP.

For texts, I just click on the message and it opens up full screen. This does not happen for you? Check the Message program built into WM6.1
Old 03-27-2008, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE...And Already Rooted!
Carrier: Sprint (You Love 'Em and Sometimes I Just Wanna Ch

brooklyn6 is just getting started

For Helmi_C and the rest of the programmers...'Nuff Respect! This Rom is All Good with me. The best part is I got a replacement because my phone was banged up and that evening I put it on here. Keep doing ya thing!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development