PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
The Difference between 3.2.1, 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 is how good the tower lock is.

But using the Kitchen 28005 on Sprint I could not get a tower lock at all on any Google Version. And the GPS Lock was dreadfully slow because of it. I gave up on Kitchen until it's sorted out.
I don't know about this one, i built a 28005, 28008 and i have google working perfectly but its version 3.2.1, i haven't tried the very newest google yet. but 3.2.1 works perfectly fine for a titanium only rom on sprint. as i was saying i could upload my rom and you could try it out.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I don't know about this one, i built a 28005, 28008 and i have google working perfectly but its version 3.2.1, i haven't tried the very newest google yet. but 3.2.1 works perfectly fine for a titanium only rom on sprint. as i was saying i could upload my rom and you could try it out.
I say go for it.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

louisk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to louisk Send a message via MSN to louisk Send a message via Yahoo to louisk

So, tried to read through the threads and searched as well, but thought I would ask since I didn't see the direct answer to this. I have the kitchen for TP2 up and running and have build a 28005 build of the OS and everything is working well. I see in the SYS folder there is a 28008, but I don't see how to take the SYS download and munge it properly into the kitchen in order to use the existing kitchen to build a 28008 build, or is that not an "easy" set of steps to enable? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisk View Post
So, tried to read through the threads and searched as well, but thought I would ask since I didn't see the direct answer to this. I have the kitchen for TP2 up and running and have build a 28005 build of the OS and everything is working well. I see in the SYS folder there is a 28008, but I don't see how to take the SYS download and munge it properly into the kitchen in order to use the existing kitchen to build a 28008 build, or is that not an "easy" set of steps to enable? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
28008 is easy, it's the newer ones (28009 and 28011) that we are having trouble with. Just extract the contents of the RAR and copy paste the folders into the kitchen folder. Then to go ROM/Touch_Pro2 and make a new folder called 28008. Go into ROM/Touch_Pro2/28005 and copy everything in the folder. Paste it into the 28008 folder you just created in ROM/Touch_Pro2.

Then you should be able to proceed with your build.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

louisk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to louisk Send a message via MSN to louisk Send a message via Yahoo to louisk

Ok, I will try that and see if it works. I just noticed in the 28005 folders I see Shared and TP2 subdirs, but in the 28008 versions I only see Shared.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisk View Post
Ok, I will try that and see if it works. I just noticed in the 28005 folders I see Shared and TP2 subdirs, but in the 28008 versions I only see Shared.
in the tp2 sub folder in the actual kitchen just copy the contents of 28005 (or any other one) and create a new folder named 28008 and paste the contents.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Now if only someone could explain how we can make use of the new 28009 and 28011 dumps that would be fantastic!
Old 12-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Now if only someone could explain how we can make use of the new 28009 and 28011 dumps that would be fantastic!
I hear you! Maybe DigitalAttic knows seeing how he keeps posting the files here. DA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
thats why we donate to calkulin, so he can knock those things out for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
I hear you! Maybe DigitalAttic knows seeing how he keeps posting the files here. DA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
anybody can post those files they are readily available, but i find it useless to post if i can't transition them to work with calkulins kitchen. DA G posts these files over at xda in a specific folder and he updates it all of the time.

Last edited by p-slim; 12-07-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post

Actually, I don't use Calk's kitchen much these days; I have a customized Ervius base I test with, and SSK & eRice kitchen users report they can use the builds with little effort.

I will download Calk's 1.1 and see the results for a base build. Unfortunately, he customizes his kitchens a bit much for me to test beyond this, but I will be releasing my kitchen ASA I feel it's at a level I'm comfortable with the community using it. I don't support Manila, or builds other than 65x, so I know it won't suit many users here: it will be carrier friendly as best I can get it.

K, off to test

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 12-07-2009 at 06:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development