PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Does the lock screen work ok when locked and you open and close the phone? Mine will be locked in portrait then when you open it, it is unlocked with a transparent top-bar. Same thing if locked in landscape and close the phone.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 12-07-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I cannot answer any phone calls on this newest ROM Calkulin. I have tried to answer by using the slider and by pushing the physical answer button, but nothing happens. The phone call stops ringing when I try to answer, but it then hangs for several seconds and then goes to missed call.

Any ideas?
Try this, (cut from another post someware here and saved by me)

I had the same problem as many others: When data is on (active or dormant, EVDO or 1xRTT (dormant),
it takes many seconds for the calls to be answered,
the phone keeps ringing even though I pressed the answer key.

It does appear that one of the tweak applications created the problem,
at least for some. After much research, this may be it...

Take a look at your HKLM/Comm/ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/SuspendResume

It is a multi-sz value and should be #777. If it shows anything like ~GPRS or something containing GPRS,
change it back to #777 and soft reset.

When I used PHM Regedit to correct this, it seemed to crash (the reg editor never crashed before now).
I had to use SKTool's regedit. I will create an export if this will help you.

Once I changed it back to #777, I can answer the call immediately when data is on, time and time again.
Prior to this, there was a significant delay.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Does the lock screen work ok when locked and you open and close the phone? Mine will be locked in portrait then when you open it, it is unlocked with a transparent top-bar. Same thing if locked in landscape and close the phone.
i've had this happen with the 6.5.x builds also, every single one of them.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
this is all i'm trying to say, and he's making me seem like the bad guy. i'm sorry if i offended you digital attic
Point taken, and no I'm not offended.

I just feel we should all be clear about how we communicate, since we can't see/hear each other as we state things on these boards, and body language and speech patterns play a big factor in how words/ideas are interpreted/perceived.

I've seen way too many threads get crazy outofcontrol (the TP2 Unlocker thread for one) as folks struggle to make their feelings really known in words only.

You are not the *bad guy* and I respect/enjoy your posts.

Calk will ultimately be the one that has to teach you how to update his kitchen, but I will see how easily I can get a base build done, and then a default Calk build for this kitchen once I start playing w/my new TP2

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I cannot answer any phone calls on this newest ROM Calkulin. I have tried to answer by using the slider and by pushing the physical answer button, but nothing happens. The phone call stops ringing when I try to answer, but it then hangs for several seconds and then goes to missed call.

Any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
I had the same issues with my TP with some roms, then I remember stumbling across this cab that does a reg tweak (don't remember what, but it worked) so that you CAN answer phone calls.

Not sure if this works with the TP2 but I'm sure it won't hurt to try.
Thanks. I thought it was the ROM and now realize it is probably something I did in advanced config.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this was an issue with slot of touch pro roms, still have the cab on the SD so here it
Attached Files
File Type: cab Shaggy's SuspendResume777.cab (1.6 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anyone have a working OEM for the new My Phone (just came out today)?

Last time I tried OEMizer on that app, it didn't work ("unsigned" error), so there's some trick I'm not doing right. (And if anyone could share that knowledge with me, much appreciated)

tia
Old 12-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Anyone have a working OEM for the new My Phone (just came out today)?

Last time I tried OEMizer on that app, it didn't work ("unsigned" error), so there's some trick I'm not doing right. (And if anyone could share that knowledge with me, much appreciated)

tia
I use MyPhone every day, so I'll see about EXT'n this up; usually its the pre/post XML portion of the cab that the package tools don't convert well.

WinCE Cab Manager is a great tool to look at the XML part, and the cab contents in general.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Point taken, and no I'm not offended.

I just feel we should all be clear about how we communicate, since we can't see/hear each other as we state things on these boards, and body language and speech patterns play a big factor in how words/ideas are interpreted/perceived.

I've seen way too many threads get crazy outofcontrol (the TP2 Unlocker thread for one) as folks struggle to make their feelings really known in words only.

You are not the *bad guy* and I respect/enjoy your posts.

Calk will ultimately be the one that has to teach you how to update his kitchen, but I will see how easily I can get a base build done, and then a default Calk build for this kitchen once I start playing w/my new TP2
hey bro everytime i try to cook a rom with the new er build you post with calcu kitchen , platform rebuilder always crashes if you find out what calcu puts in his kitchen that creates this problem please let me know
my guess is duplicate modules but its a pain to narrow it down?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
hey bro everytime i try to cook a rom with the new er build you post with calcu kitchen , platform rebuilder always crashes if you find out what calcu puts in his kitchen that creates this problem please let me know
my guess is duplicate modules but its a pain to narrow it down?

Yes, that's exactly the problem-- or one of them for sure. It is indeed a pain that I hope to avoid shortly
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development