PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Turnkeys is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Is this unlocker still being supported? I'm getting no feedback from the app at all. I've disabled AV & Firewall and unchecked the advanced connection setting on my handset. (TP2 CDMA - Sprint).

When I run the unlocker, I can see it on my task list, (Win7-64) it remains in memory for 20-30 seconds, then exits; all without any prompts or dialogs.

Without any feedback or errors, I'm at a loss where to look next.

Help?

Disregard, was DEP. Once I excepted the unlocker, it ran like cake.

Last edited by Turnkeys; 05-31-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

josssl is a n00b
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

hey guys i dont know if u can help me here..... i try to use the hardspl to unlock mi htc tp2 but there in the instructions says that u need to turn on ur radio cuz they need to check online but i dont have data plan or internet in my service, so when i try to unlock, it cant... any one can help me and tell me if u guys know another way to can unlock or another soft???
Old 06-07-2011, 06:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
the site hosting the unlocker files was down, that's why the links didn't work (but I did post the unlocker in 1st post here as a mirror while site was being fixed).
I replied to your message.
ok thanx I responded & sent you PM with my info
Old 06-09-2011, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b

I am getting a error 246 with this unlocker. Why?
Old 06-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro

jaykavathe is a n00b

I am unable to get Hard-SPL working.

I just got this Sprint HTC Touch pro 2 and I belive it is Rhod400 device (For default tri color screen). I tried everything given in the troubleshooting tips but I just cant get to boot loader scree by running hard-SPL. I tried manual option but whenever I click on manual-cab on my smartphone, it freezes up.

Any solution? I could not find "uncheck advanced connection settings" on my touch pro 2. Where can I find it? I googled it, but I cant find the path as everyone suggests.

I see Advanced network settings but there is no unchecking option. It just tells me selecct PAP or CHAP authentication.

Can anyone please help?
Am I using right Hard-SPL package? My phone seems to be a CDMA-GSM one. I have a SIM card below the battery. Do I need to change the phone settings to CDMA or GSM only something?
Old 06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josssl View Post
hey guys i dont know if u can help me here..... i try to use the hardspl to unlock mi htc tp2 but there in the instructions says that u need to turn on ur radio cuz they need to check online but i dont have data plan or internet in my service, so when i try to unlock, it cant... any one can help me and tell me if u guys know another way to can unlock or another soft???
you don't have to have service on the phone. you only need internet on the PC. are you getting any error message?

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 06-12-2011, 12:13 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
I am getting a error 246 with this unlocker. Why?

in Automatic mode?
Old 06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykavathe View Post
I am unable to get Hard-SPL working.

I just got this Sprint HTC Touch pro 2 and I belive it is Rhod400 device (For default tri color screen). I tried everything given in the troubleshooting tips but I just cant get to boot loader scree by running hard-SPL. I tried manual option but whenever I click on manual-cab on my smartphone, it freezes up.

Any solution? I could not find "uncheck advanced connection settings" on my touch pro 2. Where can I find it? I googled it, but I cant find the path as everyone suggests.

I see Advanced network settings but there is no unchecking option. It just tells me selecct PAP or CHAP authentication.

Can anyone please help?
Am I using right Hard-SPL package? My phone seems to be a CDMA-GSM one. I have a SIM card below the battery. Do I need to change the phone settings to CDMA or GSM only something?

yes you are using the right version. in Automatic mode, what's the error msg? sync error?
the advanced network functionality setting is under settings/connectivity/usbtopc applet.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:49 AM
fho
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc rhodiumw
Carrier: three

fho is a n00b

Hi there,
I do the step by step check before do HSPL,but when it do process,The device gives me the following message "this package is not intended for your device type!!!High chance of bricking!!!Exiting now"
I cannot find any answer yet..already try manual flash..stil the same..my device TP2 CDMA Sprint..tricolor info:

security unlocked

RHOD*** MFG 32M SS-BC
MicroP(LED) 0x0A
MicroP(KEY) 0x04
TURBO HW/TURBO SW
TP MFG DATA
511,541 801,856
793,207 222,215
225,856 Calibrated

I realized something wrong bout this device RHOD*** not RHOD400/500..any solution?thank you
Old 06-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro

jaykavathe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
yes you are using the right version. in Automatic mode, what's the error msg? sync error?
the advanced network functionality setting is under settings/connectivity/usbtopc applet.
I really appreciate you looking into this. I will go into more details. I have attached the pics that gives all information about the phone and ROM etc. I still cant find the advance network functionality under usbtopc app. Check attached thumbnail.

- In automatic mode, when I double click the .exe, nothing happens. It say, ...wait, system prepare to flashing or something...and when I click OK, nothing happens. Phone does not go into Tricolor mode.

I got another phone for my wife and exactly same problem on it as well. I have flashed other phones in past, Treo Pro etc and I can understand the procedure etc at least by reading it. Dunno what I am missing about this one. Again, thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04867.JPG (48.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC04868.JPG (118.1 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC04869.JPG (108.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC04870.JPG (106.7 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC04871.JPG (115.0 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development