View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
cmonex
VIP Member
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by josssl View Post
hey guys i dont know if u can help me here..... i try to use the hardspl to unlock mi htc tp2 but there in the instructions says that u need to turn on ur radio cuz they need to check online but i dont have data plan or internet in my service, so when i try to unlock, it cant... any one can help me and tell me if u guys know another way to can unlock or another soft???
you don't have to have service on the phone. you only need internet on the PC. are you getting any error message?

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex