PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Why am i getting stuck at 0% in bootloader mode when i try to hardspl unlock the Touch pro 2 (sprint). I recently got another one with 6.5 pre-loaded and now i can't unlock it or flash any customs roms.

EDit: Yea i just read this thread thoroughly. It seems i'm not the only person with the issue and there is no resolution as to why this is happening. But one correlation is that everyone with the issue has recently purchased the touch pro 2 within the past 2 month and with 6.5 pre-loaded(shipped from sprint). I wonder..cuz i have another TP2 that i had since the day it hit telesales and just flashed that with no problems. And to confirm is wasn't just my new phone, i tried my brothers newly purchase TP2 and got the same result with it being stuck in bootloader mode at 0%.

Last edited by kash23; 04-24-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

stenuine is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you're welcome
thanks so much. am now able to access the program, but it still will not run. When clicking to open, I get the message:

"do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?"

After clicking "yes", the loading icon appears next to my cursor for a few seconds, then dissapears. Nothing happens (program does not open, etc). Have you encountered this problem as well? any advice?

Thanks again
Old 04-25-2010, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenuine View Post
thanks so much. am now able to access the program, but it still will not run. When clicking to open, I get the message:

"do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?"

After clicking "yes", the loading icon appears next to my cursor for a few seconds, then dissapears. Nothing happens (program does not open, etc). Have you encountered this problem as well? any advice?

Thanks again
disable your antivirus and firewall, then right click on the unlocker exe file and choose Run As Administrator
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

stenuine is a n00b

Thanks Razor. Turned out it was DEP - just didn't know what the abbreviation meant when reading in the instructions wiki. Got to the point where I would try anything so went ahead and did it and worked.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

saibot is keeping up the good worksaibot is keeping up the good work

Haven't seen any updates on issues with the newer TP2's hat came with the 6.5 rom pre-loaded. Perhaps if you have a newer TP2 you should wait a bit until a solution is found.

Any idea what could be causing the issues? Do we need a new unlocker and relocker?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Like i previously stated. It not an antivirus issue like most ppl like razor claims. I have 3 TP2 in my possession. 1 from launch date, 1 recently purchased 2 weeks ago, 1 as replacement 2 weeks ago. Both the newly purchased (pre-loaded with 6.5) and the replacement(pre-loaded with 6.5) will not unlock, but the one issued at the launch date(sep of 09) well i can re-lock, unlock, and flash all day with no issues as many times i want at the same computer??

We Need a new unlocker/re-locker. This needs to be brought to attention. Meanwhile i'll rock with the stock version but i need to be able to flash again, i plan on keeping this phone and owning an EVo so it is kinda important to me.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
Like i previously stated. It not an antivirus issue like most ppl like razor claims. I have 3 TP2 in my possession. 1 from launch date, 1 recently purchased 2 weeks ago, 1 as replacement 2 weeks ago. Both the newly purchased (pre-loaded with 6.5) and the replacement(pre-loaded with 6.5) will not unlock, but the one issued at the launch date(sep of 09) well i can re-lock, unlock, and flash all day with no issues as many times i want at the same computer??

We Need a new unlocker/re-locker. This needs to be brought to attention. Meanwhile i'll rock with the stock version but i need to be able to flash again, i plan on keeping this phone and owning an EVo so it is kinda important to me.
when the unlocker doesn't run, it's almost always the antivirus program. if the unlocker does run, and does not unlock your phone, it's usually firewall or you're trying to unlock a second phone. if you read in here you'll see it repeated NUMEROUS times that the unlocker only works once, or on just one device, and you'll also see the workaround mentioned NUMEROUS times by me and other people. please know what you're talking about before making false claims. if you need help unlocking your phone, i'd be glad to tell you what you need to do.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
when the unlocker doesn't run, it's almost always the antivirus program. if the unlocker does run, and does not unlock your phone, it's usually firewall or you're trying to unlock a second phone. if you read in here you'll see it repeated NUMEROUS times that the unlocker only works once, or on just one device, and you'll also see the workaround mentioned NUMEROUS times by me and other people. please know what you're talking about before making false claims. if you need help unlocking your phone, i'd be glad to tell you what you need to do.
1st you don't read. I see you just want to be a person that answers. I tried YOUR Theory, took 2 more TP2's that i never flashed until just now ( i have 5 total phones on my sprint plan) i also got those at the initial launch Date. Presto!! Those Flashed!!! now i have flashed 3 phones that were bought in Sept of 09!! Same computer, Same Unlocker, Same Account!! I guess its still my antivirus still right?? Please someone with some knowledge answer.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
1st you don't read. I see you just want to be a person that answers. I tried YOUR Theory, took 2 more TP2's that i never flashed until just now ( i have 5 total phones on my sprint plan) i also got those at the initial launch Date. Presto!! Those Flashed!!! now i have flashed 3 phones that were bought in Sept of 09!! Same computer, Same Unlocker, Same Account!! I guess its still my antivirus still right?? Please someone with some knowledge answer.
i'm really trying to help you out, but you're not reading. IT'S THE ANTIVIRUS IF THE UNLOCKER IS NOT RUNNING. this is not your problem since you are able to run the unlocker.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-27-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre

texdoctor is a n00b
I feel very ripped off

first i must say this is my third TP2, I flashed first one for free, but when the replacement came after it lost ability to recharge, I ask for permission to flash a new phone., waited two weeks, no reply, so i went on line and paid 16 dollars to flash the phone, two weeks later, i got a response saying that my support ticket was lost and that if i still had a problem to let them know my imei number, well, i already paid so did not need, then the battery blew up, really in the replacement., I then sent a message to the wonderful people, 7 days later, i was told to give my new imei number to them and that it would allow me to flash, well i provided the number and low and behold it still does not allow me i still get that i have flashed would i like to make donation and flash right away. I sent email to them, been two weeks not one word, I gave up and try to donate again, but it will not allow me. Might be a wonderful program, but if you paid for something and it did not work would you be very happy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development