View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:55 PM
texdoctor
N00b

texdoctor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I feel very ripped off

first i must say this is my third TP2, I flashed first one for free, but when the replacement came after it lost ability to recharge, I ask for permission to flash a new phone., waited two weeks, no reply, so i went on line and paid 16 dollars to flash the phone, two weeks later, i got a response saying that my support ticket was lost and that if i still had a problem to let them know my imei number, well, i already paid so did not need, then the battery blew up, really in the replacement., I then sent a message to the wonderful people, 7 days later, i was told to give my new imei number to them and that it would allow me to flash, well i provided the number and low and behold it still does not allow me i still get that i have flashed would i like to make donation and flash right away. I sent email to them, been two weeks not one word, I gave up and try to donate again, but it will not allow me. Might be a wonderful program, but if you paid for something and it did not work would you be very happy