PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 12:02 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
1st you don't read. I see you just want to be a person that answers. I tried YOUR Theory, took 2 more TP2's that i never flashed until just now ( i have 5 total phones on my sprint plan) i also got those at the initial launch Date. Presto!! Those Flashed!!! now i have flashed 3 phones that were bought in Sept of 09!! Same computer, Same Unlocker, Same Account!! I guess its still my antivirus still right?? Please someone with some knowledge answer.

Razor helps all the time in here and knows exactly what he is talking about....so why be such an idiot in your response........funny thing is I have un-locked at least 15-20 phones with no problems at all....myself and Razor both know what the problem is....but since you want to be an idiot no soup for you!....

Oh yea we will be waiting the release of your un-locker that we all need!! LMAO!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i'm really trying to help you out, but you're not reading. IT'S THE ANTIVIRUS IF THE UNLOCKER IS NOT RUNNING. this is not your problem since you are able to run the unlocker.
dude i just wrote, im able to flash, unlock , re-lock Three different phones on my account, on the same computer. l Have now 5 TP2's in my possesion. The 2 I recently recieved in the last 2 weeks will not Unlock! Now i bet you gonna tell me its my Stinking AntiVirus again!!...??? when 3 of my five phone have been UNLOCK/RELOCKED/ THEN UNLOCKED AGAIN. SMH
Old 04-27-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Razor helps all the time in here and knows exactly what he is talking about....so why be such an idiot in your response........funny thing is I have un-locked at least 15-20 phones with no problems at all....myself and Razor both know what the problem is....but since you want to be an idiot no soup for you!....

Oh yea we will be waiting the release of your un-locker that we all need!! LMAO!

HA YOU THINK THIS IS HURTING ME?? LMAO YOU CLOWNS ARE 2 FUNNY. IM TRYING TO MAKE USERS AWARE THAT THE UNLOCKER HAS BEEN BLOCKED IN A SENSE WHEN IT COME TO THE NEWER TP2 BEING SOLD(PRE-LOADED WITH 6.5) YOU CLOWNS ARE TRYIN TO DOWN PLAY THE SITUATION TO GET A THANK YOU HIT. LOL
Old 04-27-2010, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The whole part of a forum is to share information. When i tell you your wrong! Don't get mad, do some more research or ignore me and let someone else help.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
dude i just wrote, im able to flash, unlock , re-lock Three different phones on my account, on the same computer. l Have now 5 TP2's in my possesion. The 2 I recently recieved in the last 2 weeks will not Unlock! Now i bet you gonna tell me its my Stinking AntiVirus again!!...??? when 3 of my five phone have been UNLOCK/RELOCKED/ THEN UNLOCKED AGAIN. SMH
dude...4 real...you need to learn how to read or something. i have never told you that your problem is your antivirus. in fact, i have told you the complete opposite. i offered to help you out, but you just want to keep going on about something you made up. my offer still stands...so it's up to you to continue with your problems and confusion.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:29 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:

HA YOU THINK THIS IS HURTING ME?? LMAO YOU CLOWNS ARE 2 FUNNY. IM TRYING TO MAKE USERS AWARE THAT THE UNLOCKER HAS BEEN BLOCKED IN A SENSE WHEN IT COME TO THE NEWER TP2 BEING SOLD(PRE-LOADED WITH 6.5) YOU CLOWNS ARE TRYIN TO DOWN PLAY THE SITUATION TO GET A THANK YOU HIT. LOL

LMAO.......I have come to the conclusion that the concept of reading is hard for you......based on our numbers I dont think we are overly concerned with thanks either.....we just like helping....just not ass clowns....that know it all.....

ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?

If I un-locked 20 different phones with it, then where is the issue? Oh and they had 6.5 on a few....WOW!

Forget it...... I got the answer......

The user that cannot read well...(which is you).....we would have been more than happy to help.....but you burned that bridge with me at least....and I dont really care if you dont care.....so lets just leave it at that....bah bye...done with this convo
Old 04-27-2010, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO / TP2

blackte4 is becoming a great contributor

I try to unlock my cousin new tp2 n nothing.... I unlock his first one but something is going on with the new ones...
Old 04-27-2010, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO / TP2

blackte4 is becoming a great contributor

I got it...... After trying 20 times.....
Old 04-27-2010, 03:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2
Carrier: Vodafone AU

benjimanute is a n00b

Hey all, so i have recently tried to run the HARDSPL for CDMA my touch pro2 is a verizon version though is running here in Australia (unlocked) i have active syn running and connected, usb cable in. When i try to run the harspl i get no response at all, i get the message "Please make sure the device is still plugged in and synchronized to the PC"

From reading through here im starting to think it may be due to firewalls or antivirus?

thanks.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

I put it in bold letters for ya.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development