View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:42 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
Like i previously stated. It not an antivirus issue like most ppl like razor claims. I have 3 TP2 in my possession. 1 from launch date, 1 recently purchased 2 weeks ago, 1 as replacement 2 weeks ago. Both the newly purchased (pre-loaded with 6.5) and the replacement(pre-loaded with 6.5) will not unlock, but the one issued at the launch date(sep of 09) well i can re-lock, unlock, and flash all day with no issues as many times i want at the same computer??

We Need a new unlocker/re-locker. This needs to be brought to attention. Meanwhile i'll rock with the stock version but i need to be able to flash again, i plan on keeping this phone and owning an EVo so it is kinda important to me.
when the unlocker doesn't run, it's almost always the antivirus program. if the unlocker does run, and does not unlock your phone, it's usually firewall or you're trying to unlock a second phone. if you read in here you'll see it repeated NUMEROUS times that the unlocker only works once, or on just one device, and you'll also see the workaround mentioned NUMEROUS times by me and other people. please know what you're talking about before making false claims. if you need help unlocking your phone, i'd be glad to tell you what you need to do.