PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 08:03 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: [ROM] [02-09-10] MR.X Sense 2.1_1921 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

I miss 2.1 lol =P 2.5 is great and all, fast, stable. overall not many great advantages for me, I look forward to flashing to you're new ROM lease MR.X any chance of it being tonight or is it going to be a Saturday/Sunday release. thanks =]
Old 02-26-2010, 10:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Thien425 is a n00b

I want to flash this rom and I was wondering does MMS work out the box with this rom?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:48 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I don't remember exactly, but I think you most likely need to install a cab, I'd be glad to post them for you.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Thien425 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I don't remember exactly, but I think you most likely need to install a cab, I'd be glad to post them for you.
Yea if you can post it for me that would be great thanks.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thien425 View Post
Yea if you can post it for me that would be great thanks.
those are the cabs I use, if anyone has any better ones floating around please do post
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thien425 View Post
I want to flash this rom and I was wondering does MMS work out the box with this rom?
Quote:
those are the cabs I use, if anyone has any better ones floating around please do post
Thien, make sure you provision your phone for the proper carrier (Cali you already know that ) and then either of these two cabs will work. I'm not sure of the specific differences but I believe they are both set to 5m for send and receive and you can toss a pic in with threaded text, which I've found not all arcsoft cabs can do. I haven't found one issue with either of these. Thanks to Imnuts and Flyers for cabbing up their mods.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:16 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

Hahaha thanks for helping me there fishing =] I did so totally forget to tell him to set the carrier cab correctly to busy daily watching my young nieces (they are in the demanding stage)
Old 02-27-2010, 01:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hahaha thanks for helping me there fishing =] I did so totally forget to tell him to set the carrier cab correctly to busy daily watching my young nieces (they are in the demanding stage)
No prob bro, I was just saying it for him, I know you know that! IIRC it automatically pops up in X's 2.1, I know it does on the 2.5 so you can't get around it! Give those cabs a shot, I was always searching for the best arcsoft for Sprint and either of those hands down are the best I've found.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Looks like my blackout background
Haha thats funny, you have MrX written in your background,
just playn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
The folder icons are in the next release the screen shots are just up to show whats next
Ive been flashing a lot lately and every time i have a Sense 2.5 rom, i get claustrophobic and it all seems so clutter-F*k to me.
That being said, I have to commend yours is still the nicest, but I luv Sense 2.1 so I hope yours come out soon
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I agree. 2.5 seems to busy and cluttered. Good ROM, it all worked but nothing beats Mr.X 2.1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development