View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:19 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-09-10] MR.X Sense 2.1_1921 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hahaha thanks for helping me there fishing =] I did so totally forget to tell him to set the carrier cab correctly to busy daily watching my young nieces (they are in the demanding stage)
No prob bro, I was just saying it for him, I know you know that! IIRC it automatically pops up in X's 2.1, I know it does on the 2.5 so you can't get around it! Give those cabs a shot, I was always searching for the best arcsoft for Sprint and either of those hands down are the best I've found.