PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.1_1921 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
oh right lol. I never called them quick links.

EETZ NAT A TOOMA
hahaha you will here them commonly spoken of as shortcuts or quick launch
Old 03-08-2010, 03:24 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
hahaha you will here them commonly spoken of as shortcuts or quick launch
Hey, off topic: I'm pretty sure you blocked me on youtube all because I was telling someone to do a hard reset as soon as they got their TP2. You kept going on about how doing a hard reset would erase the theme or something.

I don't know if you remember, buy the SN I use on youtube is "LoryLandskipper"

I was wondering why I couldn't post a comment on one of your vids, then I saw the pink lady theme vid and it all came back to me lol. I really don't even know what the problem was dude. I was telling someone when they first get their TP2 from Sprint to do a hard reset, as I've always done whenever I get a phone, or even flash a new rom, and then you told me you've been doing this longer than me or something.

Do you remember any of this? Wanna unblock me now? rofl

Old 03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Hey, off topic: I'm pretty sure you blocked me on youtube all because I was telling someone to do a hard reset as soon as they got their TP2. You kept going on about how doing a hard reset would erase the theme or something.

I was wondering why I couldn't post a comment on one of your vids, then I saw the pink lady theme vid and it all came back to me lol. I really don't even know what the problem was dude. I was telling someone when they first get their TP2 from Sprint to do a hard reset, as I've always done whenever I get a phone, or even flash a new rom, and then you told me you've been doing this longer than me or something.

This should have been a PM keep it out of my thread please. Youtube is not PPCGeeks.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

i dont see where you are talking at all and also the only time i block someone from responding to them is when they were disrespectful to me or another youtuber constantly or if they blow up my youtube inbox so must have been one of those but i looked through the videos on the ladies first theme and dont see a comment from that name.... so you may have the wrong video that your thinking of or something... but back on topic about this great rom by mr.x

on a side note 1000 posts and still almost a vip? whats up with that willis?

Last edited by D/\SH; 03-08-2010 at 08:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
i dont see where you are talking at all and also the only time i block someone from responding to them is when they were disrespectful to me or another youtuber constantly or if they blow up my youtube inbox so must have been one of those but i looked through the videos on the ladies first theme and dont see a comment from that name.... so you may have the wrong video that your thinking of or something... but back on topic about this great rom by mr.x

Congrats Dash!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:

ConGrats D/\SH....!!! Yeah I take a few minutes for that Almost VIP thing to go away. Plus we made our 1000th post in Mr. X's because his ROMs are favorite.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:12 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
This should have been a PM keep it out of my thread please. Youtube is not PPCGeeks.
Well I was trying to comment on a video he posted of this rom when I noticed I was blocked, and then I saw the channel and thought I'd bring it up.

So kinda sorta it was on topic :P

Quote:

In all honesty, it was all miscomunication. Do you share the account with someone? Basically, whoever I was speaking with kept thinking I was trying to tell someone they needed a hard reset to install the them, when all along I was just trying to explain to someone else when they first get their phone to do a hard reset. The comments aren't there probably because they were deleted.

Anyways, unblock me so I can comment on the mr. x vids please
Old 03-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Congrats! the status has changed
Old 03-08-2010, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Congrats Dash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
ConGrats D/\SH....!!! Yeah I take a few minutes for that Almost VIP thing to go away. Plus we made our 1000th post in Mr. X's because his ROMs are favorite.
thats for sure and all changed now thanks brudda

Quote:
Well I was trying to comment on a video he posted of this rom when I noticed I was blocked, and then I saw the channel and thought I'd bring it up.

So kinda sorta it was on topic :P

In all honesty, it was all miscomunication. Do you share the account with someone? Basically, whoever I was speaking with kept thinking I was trying to tell someone they needed a hard reset to install the them, when all along I was just trying to explain to someone else when they first get their phone to do a hard reset. The comments aren't there probably because they were deleted.

Anyways, unblock me so I can comment on the mr. x vids please
no i dont share an account with anyone, it is just me on there. if you can remind me later i will do it but i dont have the time now to syphon through all the banned people and figure out how to get you unbanned from commenting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Congrats! the status has changed
thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Hey Mr.X, wew! This rom is like a breath of fresh air
I feel the chains and chakles of resistance and hesitation go away with this rom.
Exceedinly polished visually...
But even on perfomance end, looking into the windows directory I see files compressed that have nothing to do with Manilla Sense, like the sliding sounds(seen only in few others like Silence before).
Yes once again I have the type of rom I can be happy with(at least until flashing withdrawl occurs).
Only thing I did see kinda out of place for this rom, was the dialer keyboard, which kinda looked out of date, so I just installed a cool dialer skin to match from one of my favorite skinners:

I just came off Silence2.5 and calk/RSTG 2.5, so I may go back to try your new 2.5Sense rom.
Right now Im just enjoying the ease & cool factor of this rom.

You just cant beat this Sense2.1 rom though, for setting up the arcsoft sms/mms and being able to go into native sms with just one click on the Sense messaging screen(after using the sms cabs).

Anyway here is a cab I used to make my dialer buttons look black glossy:
Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.WVGA.Dark.Rhodium.Dial.pad.cab (767.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 03-09-2010 at 11:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development