PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Teradog is 0 still your pagepool of choice?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Where did you get the TP2 for $50? That's with a renewed contract?
USCellular is running a special for November. No renew, I did have to qualify for an upgrade. USCC lets you upgrade your phone every 12-18 months without renew. You can get the special online, but you have to have a uscell account.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
before i ran provisioning the mms option was visible and said 5mb limit (i didn't try sending or receiving a mms)

after i ran the sprint provisioning cab the mms option was visible but had only a 1mb limit (i didn't try sending or receiving a mms)

i rand that sprint mms fix that everyone uses and the limit was back to 5mb (i have not tried to send/receive a mms yet but i assume it will work since that fix has worked for me on past roms)
Got the same results, tested sending and it went through fine on both.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 XV6875
Carrier: CMCC

alva is a n00b

My verizon xv6875 runs with Nov 2 "Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass" , very good rom, only one problem, the total commander can not connect with PC by lan from wireless router, it says:"error 53 while connecting" But some days ago, it can be connected run with Oct 25 Energy DinikGlass ROM, nothing changed in the PC. And if switch to XDAndroid, also can be connected with the file manager "EStrongs" Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 XV6875
Carrier: CMCC

alva is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by alva View Post
My verizon xv6875 runs with Nov 2 "Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass" , very good rom, only one problem, the total commander can not connect with PC by lan from wireless router, it says:"error 53 while connecting" But some days ago, it can be connected run with Oct 25 Energy DinikGlass ROM, nothing changed in the PC. And if switch to XDAndroid, also can be connected with the file manager "EStrongs" Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks!
oh i am very sorry, i have found the problem.
i specificed the ip and it automated the subnet mask to 255.0.0.0
now i change to 255.255.255.0, everything is ok!

Last edited by alva; 11-10-2010 at 02:23 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

geekocd is a n00b

I was a long time MightyRom user who's been looking for a replacement recently, and after trying several ROMs and being frustrated, I finally tried Energy...and I gotta say WOW. You've done amazing work here! It's beautiful AND fast. I love how you've set it up, it's really just great. Thanks so much!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekocd View Post
I was a long time MightyRom user who's been looking for a replacement recently, and after trying several ROMs and being frustrated, I finally tried Energy...and I gotta say WOW. You've done amazing work here! It's beautiful AND fast. I love how you've set it up, it's really just great. Thanks so much!
Now get ready to ride the rocket..
SPEED:
New Energy users,

1. Go into settings, start menu layout & select "Panel", you'll get the key critical 25 MB of extra needed RAM (start menu replacement)
2. Flash your ROM with a page pool of zero
3. OverClock using setcpuspeed 01d to at least 710 mhz
4. Use a Sense & cookie replacement menu (easy today, SPB, iphone (ignore the nasty name))
5. Install D3D & other driver cab in my howto post (at bottom) for graphics.. (all this info in my sig howto post)

imo

New phone
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:55 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
.... The problem is DRM is a deal breaker for me and so I just went back to a tried and true rom that had DRM and great battery life.
Now to the point.
1. NRGZ said that DRM was a no-go, yet for about 6 builds ending on sept 8 it did work. Does he know this?
2. I don't mind the old rom, but not having the new start menu options is killing me. Could someone Cab them up as an add on?
I thought maybe someone with the big mans ear might mention these points (hint hint tera).
..Now if I only had the new start menus it would be perfect..
hey swlaraut, wondered where you went.. good to hear.. a new TP2!! nice.
So, in the howto link in my sig step VII I think has the instructions to do the start menu replacement manually.. which is what started all this.. however, you don't get the nice panel menu.. but you can get the sense (OTC or FDC is the same), and compact is just quick menu, simple man! You want a rocket? get rid of sense & cookie too, never ever thought I'd even look @ spb, but it's where cookie might be in a year & then it shaves off another 20 MB of RAM on top of that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Running latest 21684 Sensity build Cookie 2.0 rom and would like to change from Sense Start menu option back to Quick menu but how do I do that - all settings shortcut does not work and thanks. Gary
settings, start menu layout, compact
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks to all who responded promptly about my problem regarding the sms.

However I have not been able to fix the problem.
1) I did a task 29
2) re-flashed stock ROM
3) task 29 again.
4) flashed Energy ROM Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Nov. 08
5) used NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab
6) and just in case also used NRGZ28 HTC Messaging Client (All Sense 2.5 ROMs).cab as well.

I will flash Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Nov. 08.7z tonight and hope I can finally resolve this issue.

I also have another question, where is the "update prl" or the "update ??" in the settings menu of other ROM's but not here on the Energy ROM's?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you all!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Running latest 21684 Sensity build Cookie 2.0 rom and would like to change from Sense Start menu option back to Quick menu but how do I do that - all settings shortcut does not work and thanks.

Gary
Go to Settings Tab, click Other: in the list you have Switch Start Menu

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development