View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekocd View Post
I was a long time MightyRom user who's been looking for a replacement recently, and after trying several ROMs and being frustrated, I finally tried Energy...and I gotta say WOW. You've done amazing work here! It's beautiful AND fast. I love how you've set it up, it's really just great. Thanks so much!
Now get ready to ride the rocket..
SPEED:
New Energy users,

1. Go into settings, start menu layout & select "Panel", you'll get the key critical 25 MB of extra needed RAM (start menu replacement)
2. Flash your ROM with a page pool of zero
3. OverClock using setcpuspeed 01d to at least 710 mhz
4. Use a Sense & cookie replacement menu (easy today, SPB, iphone (ignore the nasty name))
5. Install D3D & other driver cab in my howto post (at bottom) for graphics.. (all this info in my sig howto post)

imo

New phone
This post has been thanked 4 times.