PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Ha... timing... Problem solved
NRG Twitter: "Touch of Glass" Cookie 2.0 ROMs starting to upload... 41 minutes ago Welcome... you now have reputation
Yep, have same issue, 1. solved issue of 1X not going to EV by checking 3G with screen on.
but, 2. issue not switching on data...
I noticed it was after a reboot & the first time, it was driving me nuts!! So, as soon as I reboot, I go into Opera (or whatever) & let it time out (20 seconds for additional 20 hours?!), hit again, it works, & then from then on no issues for me. You?
hah.. i was being more aggressive i guess. I set wmlonglife to switch from 1x to EV when the application that needs data connection is started.. i also set it to go back to 1x when the application is closed. because of this, it was really hard to get it going.. especially in Opera... IE would not close itself after it times out.. or maybe the timeout is pretty long for IE. dont know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch on Boost
Carrier: Boost Mobile

IOReCKI is just getting started
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

can my sd card cause the phone to freeze ? like while its trying to load thumbnails for pictures or album covers ? i flashed back over to touch of glass and i got the same problem, where it freezes in the WM home screen....i pull out the sd card and bam...its not frozen anymore...

havent put anything new on sd and never had this problem before...
Old 10-14-2010, 02:26 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
can my sd card cause the phone to freeze ? like while its trying to load thumbnails for pictures or album covers ? i flashed back over to touch of glass and i got the same problem, where it freezes in the WM home screen....i pull out the sd card and bam...its not frozen anymore...

havent put anything new on sd and never had this problem before...
YES, a major source of issues... SD cards... copy info to PC, reformat, copy back.... if still problems, in my Android sticky, I've got a link to super massive SD card formatter, really scrubs it. Step IV. *ANDROID
Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
hah.. i was being more aggressive i guess. I set wmlonglife to switch from 1x to EV when the application that needs data connection is started.. i also set it to go back to 1x when the application is closed. because of this, it was really hard to get it going.. especially in Opera... IE would not close itself after it times out.. or maybe the timeout is pretty long for IE. dont know.
LOL, did it myself (over & over)... I hinted at it twice in the write up.. (the idea of it is to only have it once per session)... need to go back & just say DON"T CHECK DISCONNECT ... :>))
>> DONE NOW IN BOLD RED :>)) WMLongLife settings.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1973132-post26874.html

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:46 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

NRG Twitter: I guess to answer everybody's "uploading" questions.. some ROMS are still uploading. Including the Rhodium ROMs.. 1 minute ago
IF you are just tuning into this thread for the day... read this page to catch up: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...18-a-2692.html

NEW ROMs
Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of .Glass.Oct.14.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of .Glass.Oct.14.7z

Last edited by teradog; 10-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:14 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

anyone likeing the touch of glass 2.0's?????? i have the 2.0 .sencity and im in heaven with it!!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Bump to see if there's an easy way to do this. Got lost with all the new ROM hoopla - LOL.

TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavblues View Post
Is there a way to save the favorites shortcuts that are thumbnailed on the internet page so they can be restored after a new flash?

I have my regular internet favorites saved, but I haven't figured out how to save the thumbnailed links.

TIA
Old 10-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
NRG Twitter: I guess to answer everybody's "uploading" questions.. some ROMS are still uploading. Including the Rhodium ROMs.. 1 minute ago
IF you are just tuning into this thread for the day... read this page to catch up: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...18-a-2692.html

NEW ROMs
Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of .Glass.Oct.14.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of .Glass.Oct.14.7z
Ya - Still waiting on the Energy Cookie 1.8.5 ROM. It's usually the first.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
+1 on that, I'm starting to get twitchy!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
ha.. yea, for some reason I wasn't expecting it.. seemed like mostly a theme release... but now that you mentioned it.. he did release 2 new cookie 2's.. normally my fav
Old 10-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
ha.. yea, for some reason I wasn't expecting it.. seemed like mostly a theme release... but now that you mentioned it.. he did release 2 new cookie 2's.. normally my fav

I'm hoping to have some time to spend with CHT 2.0 - It just does not like me and my phone. There is a fix posted for all my troubles but 1.8.5 runs so well for me I guess I'm spoiled!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development