PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

udayse is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

I had the reverse problem. 7zip did not work but winrar did with the 0ct7th stuff
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

udayse is becoming a great contributor
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

I dont see FM radio on the rom. Has this been deleted?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by udayse View Post
I dont see FM radio on the rom. Has this been deleted?
CDMA TP2's dont have FM radios (no hardware to support it), that feature is only on the GSM versions of the TP2
Old 10-08-2010, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
Weird problem I just encountered. Normally I extract downloaded roms from hotfile with winrar but ran into problems using it. Had to use 7zip to get the file extracted. Just wanted to post my findings. Happy flashing.
Thanx for reporting, I use WinRAR also. Hopefully when Dinik Glass comes up I wont have any issues extracting

EDIT: I could only extract with the beta version of 7zip. Regular version was a no go & winRAR was a no go also.

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 10-08-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: at&t

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow is my set up acting crazy right now. I thought 2.0 would be ready for prime time by me running xda uc and cht settings import with all my saved settings from sep.29. Man was I wrong. Sense is in a continuous restart loop smh. Never had any problems with any of nrg roms beside mms not working on at&t. Gonna reflash and troubleshoot. Will report my findings before i decide to set up manually.

Edit1: well after just letting sense continuously restart for a good 5 min it just kind of worked itself out. After typing my post above I flipped my phone over to soft reset but before i did i decided to turn back on the screen to see if sense was still restarting. To my surprise everything was working like it should. I guess it just needed to settle for a little bit.

Edit2: Sense restarting loop came back after soft reset and this time it won't stop smh. Looks like I'm going to have to troubleshoot this after all.

Edit3: A few soft resets later and it looks like sense is finally stable. No tinkering what so ever. Would probably have been better off setting it all up manually since it took almost an hour to get a stable 2.0 running.

But if you have a lot of tweaks done to 2.0 and just want to import when you update from sep.29 to oct.7 it somewhat works and i couldn't be happier with this rom. A lot of mem savings options from the mastermind himself. Thanks for this one nrg

Last edited by howhi05; 10-08-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

Yo note to ALL.. I've been using WinRaR 3.80 for a long time with no issues but had to download the latest BETA3 7ZIP!!! First go was release one, NO GO... BETA3 did the trick... 7-Zip for people that think google is so far away.. lol..
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

Anyone know how to clean my signature up? Posted that in code but no picture like other peoples? PM me please
Old 10-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
Wow is my set up acting crazy right now. I thought 2.0 would be ready for prime time by me running xda uc and cht settings import with all my saved settings from sep.29. Man was I wrong. Sense is in a continuous restart loop smh. Never had any problems with any of nrg roms beside mms not working on at&t. Gonna reflash and troubleshoot. Will report my findings before i decide to set up manually.

Edit1: well after just letting sense continuously restart for a good 5 min it just kind of worked itself out. After typing my post above I flipped my phone over to soft reset but before i did i decided to turn back on the screen to see if sense was still restarting. To my surprise everything was working like it should. I guess it just needed to settle for a little bit.

Edit2: Sense restarting loop came back after soft reset and this time it won't stop smh. Looks like I'm going to have to troubleshoot this after all.
am i missing something, you said at&t, these roms are for cdma, gsm is a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris812 View Post
Anyone know how to clean my signature up? Posted that in code but no picture like other peoples? PM me please
i don't know exactly what you mean, but all your options to change anything is top left of page where it says user cp <user control panel>, click that and go to the area that you want to change stuff in.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: at&t

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
am i missing something, you said at&t, these roms are for cdma, gsm is a different thread.
Oh, I have a sprint tp2 running at&t but never could get mms working, no biggie really. Would like to get it to work but it's not a deciding factor when it comes to this rom. Shoot I haven't even tried any others, it was love at first flash i guess lol.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:08 AM
VIP Member

Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Something told me to stay on the 9/20 ROM, why didn't I listen...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development