View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:24 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
Wow is my set up acting crazy right now. I thought 2.0 would be ready for prime time by me running xda uc and cht settings import with all my saved settings from sep.29. Man was I wrong. Sense is in a continuous restart loop smh. Never had any problems with any of nrg roms beside mms not working on at&t. Gonna reflash and troubleshoot. Will report my findings before i decide to set up manually.

Edit1: well after just letting sense continuously restart for a good 5 min it just kind of worked itself out. After typing my post above I flipped my phone over to soft reset but before i did i decided to turn back on the screen to see if sense was still restarting. To my surprise everything was working like it should. I guess it just needed to settle for a little bit.

Edit2: Sense restarting loop came back after soft reset and this time it won't stop smh. Looks like I'm going to have to troubleshoot this after all.
am i missing something, you said at&t, these roms are for cdma, gsm is a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris812 View Post
Anyone know how to clean my signature up? Posted that in code but no picture like other peoples? PM me please
i don't know exactly what you mean, but all your options to change anything is top left of page where it says user cp <user control panel>, click that and go to the area that you want to change stuff in.