PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
NRG Im loving this Aug1st 21911 Cookie. After 11 shots of Bacardi & I can still use the phone w/o messin up? This ROM "has" to be great! & after 24 hrs of average use im at 70%!! Cant get any better!
PagePool=12
Even more remarkable, is that after 11 shots of Bacardi, you had no spelling errors!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
Here you go, it was posted a while back when that ROM was released. FYI, this is fixed in the current ROMS

edit: Small tip for anyone who happens to see this, when trying to find a fix for an issue: back out of the thread, click the paperclip icon for this thread (which brings up all attachments for the thread) and do a CTRL+F (browser find function) and put in a key word for what you're looking for, such as "camera". Although, I suppose I knew this one existed and was posted here around when that ROM was released. I even had to use it for the brief moment I had that ROM :P and it did work, fyi
Just showing appreciation for ur help! Keep it up
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer View Post
Even more remarkable, is that after 11 shots of Bacardi, you had no spelling errors!
Yes sir! I been drinking since college & I was hanging with friends that were in a Frat lol I can do just about anything drunk LOL
Old 08-08-2010, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
Any reviews on Cookie 8/6 ROMS? Are there any issues I should know of before flashing?
Trust NRG, give it a try. U might not have any issues and any issues u come across could help someone else! If all else fails, return to ur current version
Old 08-08-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Just showing appreciation for ur help! Keep it up
Glad to see you do the same, even drunk! tkd
Old 08-09-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Hey guys any help on this one? When I try to use Internet Sharing the connect button is always grayed out and I am unable to select connect? I just downloaded WMWIFI and the option to us 3G/USB is working fine. I would rather just use the native PAM/Internet Sharing any suggestions? I already was sure to disconnect data ahead of launching I.S.

TIA.. 8.7. Dinik Cookie 23XX
So I tried sharky's ROM and no love there... Mighty's ROM teathering works fine!

It must be something with these newer builds?

Feel free to please list any info, thank you..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

I'm on August 6 Cookie 23xxx.

With the past few builds, I've been getting "Out of Memory" messages, even if I don't launch any programs after boot.

Ideas?
Old 08-09-2010, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

AkumaX is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

thanks!!
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post

With the past few builds, I've been getting "Out of Memory" messages, even if I don't launch any programs after boot.

Ideas?
Lower the pagepool, find a number that works for u... Some have 16 working for them but a person like myself needs 12 & its working great
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post

Ideas?
Mine boots with around 50mb RAM free. Opera doesn't like the lack of RAM. Would be nice to find a Sense Rom with 100mb+ free at boot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development