PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

strijder is keeping up the good workstrijder is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatified View Post
Anyone want to enlighten me as to how to close a program in Energy's May 4 23xxx series rom. I dont see any type of "task manager".
Arkswitch should be cooked in - tap on the upper left-hand corner to bring up Arkswitch and close the application from there.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

beatified is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Ahhhh its kind of hidden.

Thanks
Old 05-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Lurker

beatified is a n00b

My Clock is messed up it reads 1:38 but looks like theres a zero behind the top of the 8 its really 1:42

I'm guessing its a little bug.

Last edited by beatified; 05-06-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Lurker

beatified is a n00b

Soft reset fixed this.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

enigmatl is just getting started

I think this might be my favorite ROM. But there are two things that I really need to keep it installed.

-1- How can I get voice command? I can't live without it. So many times, I'll use it from the headset when I'm outside not wanting to fumble for my phone. It has become a must in my life for making calls - some don't like it but it seems very compatable with my voice so I've grown dependant on it. Is there a cab I can install to get this back?

-2- Even on large font setting, the font is small compared to some other setups I've seen and switched from. How can I get the fonts to be mightyrom / sprint lovers font size so that I can read them especially out and about?

These are not complaints, this rom is AMAZING and I thank the author and everyone involved in the development. I find it to be the best LOOKING rom and and the way it's configured, the settings, what's installed is as close to the way I set up a phone from out of the box state that I've seen. So, I ask about voice command and font size because if I could get those, there could be no better setup that I can possibly think of for a phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I love the icons and the theme! And I don't think i've read a truer statement than cookie home tab being how Sense UI should have been designed.
And because of the likes of this rom, If I HAVE to upgrade to the EVo, due to it's bigger screen and snap dragon processor, it's going to be both a happy and a sad day. since that phone is Android which will be fun to play with but probably won't have this rom.

Last edited by enigmatl; 05-06-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Overproof is keeping up the good workOverproof is keeping up the good work

Is anyone else having camera problems? like the pics not being saved to the phone or storage card after taking them? i'm on the May 1st 21.....ROM.

Jun 27th Cookie - 21907
Old 05-06-2010, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

rndchef is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatified View Post
Clueless25's Fix worked for me I wonder if first you have to install the fix as this is what I did first.

If I recall, I could not get mine to work until I unchecked SSL on the Exchange Server. Then no problemo. Hope it helps.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

rndchef is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Any word if May 4th ROM is revolutionary from May 1st? So tired of resetting things up.

I read on the original post that SPB Backup is not suggested going from ROM to ROM but it used to work fine on my Omnia and I flashed a bunch. Except Exchange Server settings but that is not hard to setup.

Is anyone using it here without issues?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:13 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatl View Post
I think this might be my favorite ROM. But there are two things that I really need to keep it installed.

-1- How can I get voice command? I can't live without it. So many times, I'll use it from the headset when I'm outside not wanting to fumble for my phone. It has become a must in my life for making calls - some don't like it but it seems very compatable with my voice so I've grown dependant on it. Is there a cab I can install to get this back?

-2- Even on large font setting, the font is small compared to some other setups I've seen and switched from. How can I get the fonts to be mightyrom / sprint lovers font size so that I can read them especially out and about?

These are not complaints, this rom is AMAZING and I thank the author and everyone involved in the development. I find it to be the best LOOKING rom and and the way it's configured, the settings, what's installed is as close to the way I set up a phone from out of the box state that I've seen. So, I ask about voice command and font size because if I could get those, there could be no better setup that I can possibly think of for a phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I love the icons and the theme! And I don't think i've read a truer statement than cookie home tab being how Sense UI should have been designed.
And because of the likes of this rom, If I HAVE to upgrade to the EVo, due to it's bigger screen and snap dragon processor, it's going to be both a happy and a sad day. since that phone is Android which will be fun to play with but probably won't have this rom.

Try these files.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

slizzap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to slizzap Send a message via Yahoo to slizzap

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
If I recall, I could not get mine to work until I unchecked SSL on the Exchange Server. Then no problemo. Hope it helps.
Just an FYI - that's a very bad idea. With SSL off your username and password are not encrypted over the air. That's being sent across anytime it sends or receives with ActiveSync. Just saying you should look for a solution rather than use this workaround.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development