View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Scientific
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatl View Post
I think this might be my favorite ROM. But there are two things that I really need to keep it installed.

-1- How can I get voice command? I can't live without it. So many times, I'll use it from the headset when I'm outside not wanting to fumble for my phone. It has become a must in my life for making calls - some don't like it but it seems very compatable with my voice so I've grown dependant on it. Is there a cab I can install to get this back?

-2- Even on large font setting, the font is small compared to some other setups I've seen and switched from. How can I get the fonts to be mightyrom / sprint lovers font size so that I can read them especially out and about?

These are not complaints, this rom is AMAZING and I thank the author and everyone involved in the development. I find it to be the best LOOKING rom and and the way it's configured, the settings, what's installed is as close to the way I set up a phone from out of the box state that I've seen. So, I ask about voice command and font size because if I could get those, there could be no better setup that I can possibly think of for a phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I love the icons and the theme! And I don't think i've read a truer statement than cookie home tab being how Sense UI should have been designed.
And because of the likes of this rom, If I HAVE to upgrade to the EVo, due to it's bigger screen and snap dragon processor, it's going to be both a happy and a sad day. since that phone is Android which will be fun to play with but probably won't have this rom.

Try these files.