PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

I am on Verizon and recently flashed the new Feb 1 23518 ROM. I am really liking it so far. It is faster and more responsive than the Jan 25th version (in my opinion). Here is what I have found with the ROM:

1 - Verizon Keyboard fix is required (attached)

2 - MMS fix is required (attached)
After installing the cab, I went to "All Messages", "Menu", "Settings", "Options", "Menu", "VZW"
Here I changed the server address to http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=(10 digit phone number)
Connect via - My ISP
Send Limit - 1024 KB
WAP version - None

3 - The font is a little larger, but in a good way

4 - HDWalls is working thanks to this post from Santod (thanks Santod):
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8274

5 - Changed the number of quick links using the files from Santod (thanks again Santod) from this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447

6 - The physical windows key at the bottom of the phone (not on the screen) opens up the quick menu rather than the star menu (I think I will like this once I get used to it).

7 - I am not sure on the memory yet, but I have seen a couple of posts that mention the memory leak is still there.

NRGZ28...Thank you for all of your hard work...your ROMs are far and away the best I have tried!!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Anyone remember a thread about an "Official fix for MMS for sprint through HTC messaging. It turns out that it only works for Verizon and Tmobile but a guy who has sprint started it. He used a server setting that consisted of your mobile number. It works with recieving MMS through HTC messaging but you couldnt send if your with sprint. I want to look at that post so I can try something but I cant find it anywhere. Anyone remember that?
Old 02-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterhoss56 View Post
anyone know where the Internet favorites are pulling from when you go to the Internet tab within Sense 2.5 and click on any of the ADD buttons to create a shortcut to a bookmark?

The list of favorites is definately not from the Opera 10 bookmark list.
They are coming from \Windows\Favorites
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:02 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Anyone remember a thread about an "Official fix for MMS for sprint through HTC messaging. It turns out that it only works for Verizon and Tmobile but a guy who has sprint started it. He used a server setting that consisted of your mobile number. It works with recieving MMS through HTC messaging but you couldnt send if your with sprint. I want to look at that post so I can try something but I cant find it anywhere. Anyone remember that?
This thread?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101286
Old 02-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
This is the thread that was dedicated to getting HTC working for Sprint. Its kinda dead these days tho.

Native HTC messaging Collaboration
Old 02-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Bastard, you beat me to it! LOL
Old 02-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

One more quick question,

does any one have a working cab for Call History on Home Tab?
Thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 04:07 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Bastard, you beat me to it! LOL
Your link looks nicer though...LOL
Old 02-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

My battery is dying crazy fast. Anyone else having this issue? I mean like 10 percent in 20 minutes with light texting. Im going to install HDtweaks because I see that the internet is staying active and the tweak programs installed doesnt have the option to turn data off after a specified time.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
This is the thread that was dedicated to getting HTC working for Sprint. Its kinda dead these days tho.

Native HTC messaging Collaboration
Nah.. Not that one.. I seen that one.. Thanks guys for checking.. This was a guy on Sprint that claimed he had it working... I tried it and it would only let you get MMS through HTC but not recieve.. Guess it got deleted all together..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development