PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Looks like MyPhone needs to be updated twice; both forcing a reboot. I imagine I can just install Microsoft's .cab over provided .cab but just wanted to letcha know...

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 12-09-2009, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

chewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good workchewie8han is keeping up the good work

I saw NRG's twitter post about a separate version of his roms. I would definitely like to try an NRG rom with the Dusk theme. I can't say that I want the MaxManilla though. When I've tried it, it really slows my phone down and the only plus to me is the extra icons.
If anyone else is interested in these special versions of NRG's roms, please let him know.

Kevin
Old 12-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
I saw NRG's twitter post about a separate version of his roms. I would definitely like to try an NRG rom with the Dusk theme. I can't say that I want the MaxManilla though. When I've tried it, it really slows my phone down and the only plus to me is the extra icons.
If anyone else is interested in these special versions of NRG's roms, please let him know.

Kevin
I like MaxManila but it is really overkill for what I want out of it. Really the only things I use out of it are the 5 quick launch buttons(aka 20 buttons) and being able to get TWO calendar entries shown on the Home Page. I can duplicate the 5 launch buttons(aka 20 buttons) with a simple mod, but I have yet to find a 2.5 Manila mod that will allow 2 calendar entries to show on the home screen and this is what I want.

What I don't like about MaxManila is that it uses a form of Background for All Pages, which slows the weather animations on the homepage. Plus I'm not a fan of the invisible "hotspots".

With all that said, I am currently running MaxManila simply for the extra visible Calendar entries on the homepage. Find me a mod that does that with Manila 2.5 and I would probably not use MaxManila.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 12-09-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

I was hooked on MaxManilla for a bit, then I put HDWalls Clouds background then after a tweaking things a bit I realized I was practically back at what Energy defaulted too. So I removed it for now. Clouds was nice look but hard to read some text on it. So I'm back to basic Energy white on black-ish theme too.

Anyone can add MaxManilla if they want too.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine260 View Post
Does anyone think that the htc MMS is going to get fixed? Or is it something that is never going to get fixed? I keep seeing demo's of the HTC Touch HD 2 and it seems like the units people have are complete and everything is working. If that is the case then that means the MMS is working. How come we do not have a version of that that is working for our specific carriers? Or am I missing something. If there is units with it working out there then how do we get that unit's software to us? Or am I missing something? It seems like we have gone through lots of versions and revisions but never the one thing most people want is ever fixed. Just seems odd. Is it something we as a community have to figure out on how to do to get it to work? Or is there something we can extract from a unit to get it to work with our specific carrier?

Kaine260

Kaine260
Yes, it is very frustrating for most. I for one am not a big fan of manila messenger for some reason. The HD2 is only out for GSM networks atm and MMS is working. People have gotten a fix for MMS to work on the TP2 for GSM networks as well, however I don't think any phone that comes stock running manila 2.5 has been made to work on a CDMA network yet so there is something in manila itself that is missing that is preventing native MMS for CDMA networks. it doesn't make much sense to me, HTC should have just had manila pull the carrier data from windows registry, but they didn't, so now we must wait....
Old 12-09-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, TP2, BB Bold, Palm Pre, Droid, iPhone 3gs
Carrier: Verizon, ATT, Sprint

iLogiK is just getting started

How can I get the white flip clock back on instead of the transparent one? Is there a cab for it?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLogiK View Post
How can I get the white flip clock back on instead of the transparent one? Is there a cab for it?
Here you go...
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Stock Manila2.5 clock.cab (649.2 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is anyone running into issues with the HTC Albun in Sense AFTER installing their cabs and provisioning their settings?

Particularly with clicking a picture to bring up the menu with back/send/properties/etc. The menu doesn't appear and seemingly freezes the app or causes the screen to go black.

Last edited by quick99si; 12-09-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ryee34 is just getting started
Question G-Config and Landscape

Obviously, by now I'm completely aware of the 28008 landscape limitations. My question is if anyone else is having trouble getting their programs to rotate after adding them to G-Config? Opera and NFS Undercover are responsive when my device is rotated but Slingplayer, RSS Hub and Par 72 golf do not rotate. I guess I just wanted to find out if the issue I'm having is an isolated one or a common problem with 28008?
Old 12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is there a cab somewhere that will remove the larger box that sits behind the clock? I would like to remove that box so that my wallpaper comes through better. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development