PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I am watching for the Titan on Verizon as well. The one thing that bugs me about it is the big screen but still 800 x 480 resolution. seems to be kind of a waste of such a big screen. That large of a screen I would think they could up the resolution (would love to see a true 720p resolution but I know that is dreaming).
Least there is something of WP7 I am looking forward to.
So here is to hoping and waiting....all notes I have been able to find is Titan to release on carriers no earlier than October...but again, not list of what carriers it will list on.
I too say an Amazon link to buy the phone ($800+ to outright purchase I believe) but no carrier actually had the phone....not sure why it was listed for sale on Amazon then.
Titan looks cool, but no Card slot and no keyboard scares me... Plus Verizon takes so freaking long to get anything to market... Who knows what they will cripple.

I watched Clash of the Titans yesterday while traveling on my TP 2. There are new phones that still cannot do that. (Did not stream it, all off the storage card)..

Will the Titan have TVOut?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ok so I figured my charging issue out its the usb on the phone I think. I did a task 29 then flashed NRGZ standard rom and plugged in the charger and to no avail it wouldn't charge but I noticed that when I pulled out the plug the amber light lit up so I pushed it in real slow and what ya know its charging so I have to put the tip of the charger in first real slow til the amber light lights up then push it all the way in then it will charge. I'm gonna look around and see if there is someone that can fix it. Thanks to all who replied and help.

Last edited by jcthelight; 09-04-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Ok so I figured my charging issue out its the usb on the phone I think. I did a task 29 then flashed NRGZ standard rom and plugged in the charger and to no avail it wouldn't charge but I noticed that when I pulled out the plug the amber light lit up so I pushed it in real slow and what ya know its charging so I have to put the tip of the charger in first real slow til the amber light lights up then push it all the way in then it will charge. I'm gonna look around and see if there is someone that can fix it. Thanks to all who replied and help.
I hate it when you have to put the "tip" in slowly, I would rather just shove it in lol, yes I'm bored so give me a break.

I'm not saying you won't find someone to fix it, but I have a feeling you are going to have to take it to the repair store to see if they can fix it or have to replace it. Just my opinion.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I soooo want to make a rude joke here, but I will maintain decorum. Glad you figured it out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I hate it when you have to put the "tip" in slowly, I would rather just shove it in lol, yes I'm bored so give me a break.

I'm not saying you won't find someone to fix it, but I have a feeling you are going to have to take it to the repair store to see if they can fix it or have to replace it. Just my opinion.

I don't think I can. I use this phone on Boost.

Last edited by jcthelight; 09-04-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I don't think I can. I use this phone on Boost. But anyway I'm having mms issues on NRGZ standard rom I edited the registry but when the pic comes it says (error permanent failure) when i open the pic message. Thanks
You should be able to use this phone on Boost - did you do everything listed in the Wiki page for Boost? - http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...M#Boost_Mobile - I had the same problem when I first started using custom roms, but I used the reg edit powinmo created and mms works for me, if you have tried his reg edit and your still having trouble I can only suggest making sure you updated you data profile before installing the reg edit.

Glad to hear you figured out your usb charging problem (let us know if you were able to get it fixed somewhere and what they charged, if you don't mind)
Old 09-04-2011, 06:48 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Titan looks cool, but no Card slot and no keyboard scares me... Plus Verizon takes so freaking long to get anything to market... Who knows what they will cripple.

I watched Clash of the Titans yesterday while traveling on my TP 2. There are new phones that still cannot do that. (Did not stream it, all off the storage card)..
m
Will the Titan have TVOut?
PM me a link &/or process u used to watch it plz? )

also... jcthelight: geeesh man, finally... hate 2 say i told u so... but man... 3e or 4 times over the last couple weeks! Often u can get a light & mag glass, take a needle & str8tn a pin in usb... & as i said b4, a new & diff usb cable will help u. obviously, u dont have insurance, cause i get a new one in an hr. good luck
post via tp2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
PM me a link &/or process u used to watch it plz? )

also... jcthelight: geeesh man, finally... hate 2 say i told u so... but man... 3e or 4 times over the last couple weeks! Often u can get a light & mag glass, take a needle & str8tn a pin in usb... & as i said b4, a new & diff usb cable will help u. obviously, u dont have insurance, cause i get a new one in an hr. good luck
post via tp2

I edited the registry and added the string http://mm.myboostmobile.com and still no mms. It says no sender where the senders # should be and error permenant failure where the mms message should be. What is going on? I can send mms but just not recieve them I know how to edit the registry and I triple checked that I did it right. I'm lost. Help please.

Last edited by jcthelight; 09-04-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:37 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

pm @powinmo for boost
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
pm @powinmo for boost

I will.

Last edited by jcthelight; 09-05-2011 at 06:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development