PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 02:18 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
If you're here to take suggestions, Energy, a fix for the broken tethered internet sharing would sure be nice

I've had to keep a RHODIMG of Mighty on my SD card to flash to in "emergencies" when working on a desktop with no wireless card
Ouch.. you used the "M" word in my thread. That's a cardinal sin, my friend!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG OPtimus M
Carrier: METROPCS

dianakcv is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Lol, I downloaded the Energy.RHODCDMA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Nov.03 Rom, when i try to connect to the htc sense facebook login, it always gives me a connection error or can't log in. I use it to upload pictures to my facebook after I take them. I use to be able to login, but now I can't...might it have to do with the cookie2.0?
Old 11-04-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

NRG,
Do you have any issues with Arkswitch? It causes alot of freezing & hanging for me until I disable it from starting, all the issues disappear. I hear a newer version of Arkswitch plays nicer with the ROM. I think it was version 1.2 (dont hold me to that lol)
Old 11-04-2010, 02:45 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Thanks NRG. Flue bug. Baaad 2sick 2 post, later
Old 11-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tootseroel is just getting started

#10 is not related to music. it is also not an SOD. because the phone is on and functional. you just cant see whats on the screen. the screen just wont turn on immediately. you need to push the on/off button many times, often missing a phone call in order to turn on. i tried to reflash to my oldest rom i have saved from sept 18th and still has the issue. not overclocked either. pretty much barebones.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
NRG,
Do you have any issues with Arkswitch? It causes alot of freezing & hanging for me until I disable it from starting, all the issues disappear. I hear a newer version of Arkswitch plays nicer with the ROM. I think it was version 1.2 (dont hold me to that lol)
I've never had an issue with Arkswitch. Is 1.2 definitely fixing that issue for you ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

@ NRG
Is there any way you could make the option for default font size bigger in settings>personalize>font ? Eyesight isn't what it used to be lol
Old 11-04-2010, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I've never had an issue with Arkswitch. Is 1.2 definitely fixing that issue for you ?
Yes, installing 1.2 has fixed the issue for me
Old 11-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo
Carrier: tmo

freshpl is a n00b

I tried all different versions of your roms none of them work with skype cab keeps saying installation unsuccessful. I had it working before it just stopped all of a sudden please help
Old 11-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
@ NRG
Is there any way you could make the option for default font size bigger in settings>personalize>font ? Eyesight isn't what it used to be lol
That's definitely a subjective opinion. I think MOST users are younger with good eyesight, that would rather see more on the screen. Myself included
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development