PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmellin View Post
Thanks I have imported that mm1.reg file but it still did not solve the problem. If go to a contact card a select send message. I am unable to get the message screen to send a message.
You can't send an MMS from a contact card. I haven't used this yet, but according to the instructions you must use WM Messaging to send MMS.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn4emp View Post
hi I am still wondering how do you get to put a picture on the opera add buttons. I got one on espn. but don't know how to add an image. I have ppcgeeks as a link but not the pic
Opera Mobile 9.5 will not create the page capture for the Favorites. Use Set either internet explorer or Opera 9.7 as your Default Browser and then visit the website after you have added it to your favorites. You should now see the image. Hope that helps

"Computer Maintenance Technician, Houston, TX"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmellin View Post
Thanks I have imported that mm1.reg file but it still did not solve the problem. If go to a contact card a select send message. I am unable to get the message screen to send a message.
Finally!!!
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice this bug! I found on monday and am trying to work on a fix for it, but it's proving challenging. I don't know why this is happening but I'm guessing it has something to do with the "disable manila messenger" fix. My current workaround was to just remove the contacts tab (because if you add contacts on that page with the disable manila messenger installed you can't use the sms buttons or anything anyway) and add the windows contacts as a quick launch button on the home screen. I'll post a fix in here when I sort it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
So other people find the loud vibration a little annoying.

Anyone have a fix out there? Maybe just for a short vibration instead of a long drawn out one?
No fix as far as I know of yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Finally!!!
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice this bug! I found on monday and am trying to work on a fix for it, but it's proving challenging. I don't know why this is happening but I'm guessing it has something to do with the "disable manila messenger" fix. My current workaround was to just remove the contacts tab (because if you add contacts on that page with the disable manila messenger installed you can't use the sms buttons or anything anyway) and add the windows contacts as a quick launch button on the home screen. I'll post a fix in here when I sort it out.
I wish you luck, but I thought that this problem is inherent in Manila 2.5; I don't think it can be "fixed." It's something that is cooked into the ROM.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

rn4emp is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rn4emp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Opera Mobile 9.5 will not create the page capture for the Favorites. Use Set either internet explorer or Opera 9.7 as your Default Browser and then visit the website after you have added it to your favorites. You should now see the image. Hope that helps
Damn where is my brain. Totally forgot about that procedure. lol Thanks
Old 11-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
I wish you luck, but I thought that this problem is inherent in Manila 2.5; I don't think it can be "fixed." It's something that is cooked into the ROM.

The MMS problem is inherent to manila 2.5, the disable manila messenger fix breaks the "sms" button on a persons contact card. the *fix* for this is to find them manila LUA files that links to this and remap them to windows contacts. It's just going through the 2500+ manila files and finding the correct ones
Old 11-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

treytoro is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to treytoro

How do you set Opera 9.7 as the default browser?
Old 11-06-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
The MMS problem is inherent to manila 2.5, the disable manila messenger fix breaks the "sms" button on a persons contact card. the *fix* for this is to find them manila LUA files that links to this and remap them to windows contacts. It's just going through the 2500+ manila files and finding the correct ones
Exactly! lol
Old 11-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

the droid just came out and it has really cool google apps like the new google navigation, does anyone have cabs of those for winmo
Old 11-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

wkorber is a n00b

Was there a fix for the Visual Voicemail not getting new voicemails? A text message is received with a bunch of garbage and does not open VVM. Tried uninstalling, soft reset and re-installing and entering all info but I am still only receiving the text messages.
You can only get the new message by refreshing the VVM app.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development