PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Running into a couple bugs that I have not seen reported. BTW I am still on the 10/15 ROM

1) Volume control in on the call screen juggles between the volume screen and the call screen, back and forth and I cant change the volume. If I go to the start menu, then volume it works fine.

2) The soft keyboard is not does not auto deploy as nicely as it did on the stock sprint rom. When you click on a field, and the keyboard is not out the soft keyboard should pop out. I always have to hit the keyboard button to get it to pop up.

3) Been about a week now that I have been on it and just running into some strange errors and have having to reboot 2-3 times a day. Hangs up on the htc messager ( i know but I only have like 10 texts), soft keyboard refuses to work sometimes and a bunch of other random ones.

When is the next release expected? I have not seen anything yet.
i think you'll find with the nov 3 build, there are less problems. try the 21864 version.

as for a newer version. we're all waiting. according to his Twitter page it was supposed to be our yesterday. with a new windows mobile build.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

cwest06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cwest06 Send a message via MSN to cwest06 Send a message via Yahoo to cwest06
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Does anyone run carrier cab after installing any of his roms? And do any of you go to the phone settings and change it to CDMA only? Thanks.. Reason for my questions, I can only send text to my wifes phone. No one else receives my text messages.

Thanks in Advance
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Touch (Thanks Channy)
Mogul 6800
PPC 6700
Treo 650
PPC 6600
Treo 600
MM 5600
Sanyo 8200
MM 5500
MM 4500
Sprint Employee 2000-2005
Old 11-06-2009, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Im on That Evo 3D Level Now lol
Carrier: Sprint Evolution

Omegakai is a n00b

Hey guys i need on something very simple im must of change my left softkey to be my phone default so how would i get back my action button on my home left screen? do i need to install it or is there a easy step to go back and get it palce there like for a example the wvag tweaks or advanc tools?
Old 11-06-2009, 11:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint

alanbrad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwest06 View Post
Does anyone run carrier cab after installing any of his roms? And do any of you go to the phone settings and change it to CDMA only? Thanks.. Reason for my questions, I can only send text to my wifes phone. No one else receives my text messages.

Thanks in Advance
Rom should work right out of the box try a hard reset maybe... ive had issues sending and receiving mms but sms has been working fine
Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
no they haven't. they only care about precious mms..
i asked these questions twice today. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1815
maybe you can answer 1 or 2 of them? thanks.
That's a great way to get your questions answered....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
nothing that i wasn't running on my TP or Imagio without mem leak
I thought the memory leak in manila 2.5 was a known issue. We talked about it as early as the first 20 pages or something... for me it slowly runs up to 75% and then stops. But, yeah, your memory leak is from manila itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstaCDLite View Post
Was this answered and I missed it? Looking for some insight here...
Thanks!
manila messenger is horrible and does that, even with very few texts, I would disable it if I were you. It is the number one reason people say this ROM is slow and blablabla....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
Running 2.5 on 21864 and for some reason my batt icon only charges up to 70% and decreases by 10% not the usual 1% point. anybody have this problem? I tried to read all 1890 posts but man that's a lot!
See attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
Just flashed this rom a couple hours ago & loving it so far except for 2 little issues, well 3 actually...

1. Some of the icons are messed up. Example- my file explorer icon is a white rectangle with the windows logo in it. Is there any way to replace just the icons that are missing without having to install a whole new icon set? I rather like the icons in this rom & don't wanna have to replace them all.

2. I have these teeny tiny menus! I don't know what I did to get them that way, but they're too small. I have my text size as big as it goes & they don't change.

3. I cannot change my wallpaper in TF3D. I know HOW to change it, but even after I select a new background it stays on the old one. This isn't a big deal as I rarely ever use TF3D, but it still irks me.

Terribly sorry for the huge webcam pics, but I don't have a screenshot app that I can get to work at the moment.
Are you running the 6.5 build or the 6.5.1 build? Sounds like a bad flash to me if your icons are b0rked and the enable finger menus don't work. You did soft reset after enable finger menu's, right??? As for 3, I noticed that too. What you have to do is go to the settings tab -> Personalize -> Home Tab Wallpaper. There you can navigate to any album and picture you want. I say reflashing should be your first step though. Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentO View Post
what is the difference between versions 23081 and 21864?

Which one should I use for sprint tp2?

Thanks,
I would say get 21864. The 23081 Build is a beta build of Windows Mobile 6.5.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Running into a couple bugs that I have not seen reported. BTW I am still on the 10/15 ROM

1) Volume control in on the call screen juggles between the volume screen and the call screen, back and forth and I cant change the volume. If I go to the start menu, then volume it works fine.

2) The soft keyboard is not does not auto deploy as nicely as it did on the stock sprint rom. When you click on a field, and the keyboard is not out the soft keyboard should pop out. I always have to hit the keyboard button to get it to pop up.

3) Been about a week now that I have been on it and just running into some strange errors and have having to reboot 2-3 times a day. Hangs up on the htc messager ( i know but I only have like 10 texts), soft keyboard refuses to work sometimes and a bunch of other random ones.

When is the next release expected? I have not seen anything yet.
1) Odd, Doesn't for me.

2) Yeah, I have that same problem with TouchPal, it's pretty annoying, I used to have that problem on my TP with ssk's ROMs too though, so I guess I just got somewhat used to it.

3) As I said above, HTC Messenger is absolute cr@p. I wouldn't suggest using it to my worst enemy....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Battery Driver (TP2).cab (80.1 KB, 150 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
Hey guys i need on something very simple im must of change my left softkey to be my phone default so how would i get back my action button on my home left screen? do i need to install it or is there a easy step to go back and get it palce there like for a example the wvag tweaks or advanc tools?

Why do you need the left soft key to be load your phone??? Just about a half inch below is a hard key that goes to the phone...

Anyway... Go into the start menu then Tools -> Tweaks -> SoftKey Manager and change the left soft key to phone...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Why do you need the left soft key to be load your phone??? Just about a half inch below is a hard key that goes to the phone...

Anyway... Go into the start menu then Tools -> Tweaks -> SoftKey Manager and change the left soft key to phone...
you misread what he asked. he accidently switched it to phone and wants to change it back to action. i suspect he installed a cab that switched it. i don't know how to get it back to action so i didn't respond.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

arod23 is a n00b

nice work!!!!
I have a quick question and don't know if it was answered. Why every time I tried to set up my LIVE email account it's sending me to the hotmail site instead of sending the email to my phone? can this be fixed?

thanks!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
you misread what he asked. he accidently switched it to phone and wants to change it back to action. i suspect he installed a cab that switched it. i don't know how to get it back to action so i didn't respond.

Indeed I did misread. That's how you can get it back too however! The location for the action Screen is \windows\htcactionscreen.exe.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Syclone is just getting started

I ran the October 25th Rom - liked it...then switched to the Nov 2nd and then nov 3rd. Both of wich seemed to be quite slow compared to the oct 25th one and also the newer ones lost the lower "X" keys or "no top screen menu" feature... I went back to the October 25th - the quickest and thumb friendly version - in my opinion.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development