PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

loader187 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I was wondering if there is a way to remove or disable the slide2shutdown program that is built in to the rom.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-22-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 soon to be Driod X

kevmueller is keeping up the good workkevmueller is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Alright first post on here, I have had much Touch Pro 2 since the end of February and been on the Verizon stock 6.5 ROM until last Friday. I tried MightyRom at first and had problems with the phone taking a long time to load so I tried the Energy ROM on Saturday, first MaxManila, it worked great, but I thought the GTX one looked real cool and it is/was, but with all this talk of the Cookie ROM I switched last night to the 23xxx and love it. I have not had any problems with bluetooth, mainly use headphones to listen to music, the GPS took about a minute to load the first time, but now is as good as ever. Then seeing the posts about how Seven pushes the e-mails, I have been looking for that and the nueBattery has just made my phone amazing. I have made sure to thank everyone who has helped, but I just think this is great and I have learned so much from all the posts. Thanks to everyone!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmueller View Post
Alright first post on here, I have had much Touch Pro 2 since the end of February and been on the Verizon stock 6.5 ROM until last Friday. I tried MightyRom at first and had problems with the phone taking a long time to load so I tried the Energy ROM on Saturday, first MaxManila, it worked great, but I thought the GTX one looked real cool and it is/was, but with all this talk of the Cookie ROM I switched last night to the 23xxx and love it. I have not had any problems with bluetooth, mainly use headphones to listen to music, the GPS took about a minute to load the first time, but now is as good as ever. Then seeing the posts about how Seven pushes the e-mails, I have been looking for that and the nueBattery has just made my phone amazing. I have made sure to thank everyone who has helped, but I just think this is great and I have learned so much from all the posts. Thanks to everyone!
it really is amazing when you think about all the smart people from cooks on down that help everyone in every way possible... this forum is amazing and the people in it are awesome all ya'll rock!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Windows Mobile 6.5

jonmeza is a n00b

Just got my touch pro 2 yesterday, and flashed it with your ROM. Nicest ROM I've used, and LOTS of customizable options. I'm using Cookies Hometab 21889.

My only issue so far is setting up my email. I use two gmail accounts, but only one is working. Every time I try to send/receive after set up, the log in "username/PW" screen comes up and won't accept my information. I've tried deleting the account and trying again, playing with advanced imap/smtp options, and rebooting my phone, but still can't get the email working. Just weird that one gmail account would work and the other doesn't....

Is this a ROM issue anybody else has experienced?
Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrstak is becoming a great contributor

Agree with ^^ Was gonna post how helpful everyone here on the forums are. You guys even have an insane amount of patience to help those people who don't bother reading all the info in the first posts of each and every cooked ROM. Love it.

I did the google sync thing that Masterface told me about. I tested it by sending nuebattery to myself via email and it worked but it seemed delayed. Then I sent Masterface's link to the accelerometer and I never got the email. I would manually tell it to sync and it would give me an error synchronizing. Tried hitting sync in activesync and still no dice. I'm gonna test it out more but I seem to be having some problems.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:17 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by techtech View Post
I have problem since energy rom change the font setting. i am not able to patch chinese language pack to any of new energy rom. can someone tell me if there anyway i can change font setting back to early version before 19 march. thanks.
http://energyroms.com/Addons/Return%...%20Restore.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella17 View Post
Great Great rom i Lovin it, but I have a question all is pretty good organized in folders, is there anyway I can put all my programs into that's folder??? o they have to be outside in the star menu??? thanx
Just open Total Commander and navigate to windows/start menu. Then cut and paste the links you want to move to the folder of your choice.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

techtech is a n00b
Talking Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Thanks. now i can enjoy your newest rom.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Google Nexus by Verizon

JDwg78 is a n00b

(Sorry will try this again, no answer the first time...I know bad form)

Quick question guys. By default in emails that I read, displaying images are disabled and I have to click to display images. Security blocks them. Is there a registry key somewhere that will enable by default displaying these images so I don't have to click on each email to view the images? I've searched all over on the HTC itself for a setting outside of the registry and done some registry searching but can't find the setting. I've googled it too and haven't found anything.

Thanks so much for help!!! :~)
Old 04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer691 View Post
Have you tried the bluetooth fix it is back a few pages not sure i will try and find it! But on twitter nrg said the next rom he is gonna cook in the bluetooth fix!!!

Check this setting... This used to happen on earlier roms, maybe its causing your poblem

"Issues with answering your phone when a data connection is open (answer buttons don't do anything)? Looks like a tweak messes up a registry key that affects this. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings], make sure SuspendResume is set to #777 (not anything containing GPRS). This issue seems to be related to Advanced Config."

I know that there is a cab file somewhere that fixes this isssue but i cant find it!!!

Not sure if this will fix your issue but try here!!!!

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showt...uetooth&page=4

I've tried almost everything. Nothing works. If I stop the data connection it will work but I use exchange and always have an instant on connection and I can't do that. I tried a cab that they recommended and that didn't work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development