PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

April 17th GTX... it started out a lil slow for me... but i guess i just installed it now thats why. Will give it a few hours and days and see how it holds up! looking good so far

also on the top left how do i get rid of the "ENERGY" and either leave it blank or put my own word?

Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 04-20-2010, 11:07 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi there,
Can you please tell how you got Tellme to work on this ROM?
Thanks
Install MS Voice Command and it should work for you....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Microsoft.Voice.Command.v1.6.21725.cab (2.26 MB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-20-2010, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Overproof is keeping up the good workOverproof is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overproof View Post
Anyone have a black dialer that works with the 218.... rom?
?????

Jun 27th Cookie - 21907
Old 04-20-2010, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

uscjunkie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
Inbox/Menu/Tools/Options. Then click on right top where it says Message, then uncheck box for Warn when deleting messages.
Thanks...much appreciated.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

How can i stop being redirected to a site's mobile site?
I try to go to Rotoworld.com in opera mini, and i get the stupid mobile version.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:28 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
How can i stop being redirected to a site's mobile site?
I try to go to Rotoworld.com in opera mini, and i get the stupid mobile version.
Did going into opera settings and turning off mobile view work?
Old 04-20-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor

I've posted this b4 but thought I'd shoot it out there again.

I love your ROMs NRG... the eye candy and the nice mix of apps without a bunch of extra stuff is great.... here it comes.... BUT...

I am a heavy BT user. I use both a Head set when away from my car and the Blue Tooth Hook up to my Benz when in the car.

For the most part functionality is fine but there are two things that are nagging when using BT on your ROMs (I don't have the problem on others):

1. Hanging up is difficult. It is similar to the original Stock ROM problem. I usually have to hit my steering wheel hang up button (or the head set button) 3 or more times to hang up a call.

2. When connected to my Benz using the key pad in the car tends to make LOOOONNNG tones through the phone. That is, when I push 7 to delete a message (on the car key pad) it is as though I am holding a key down on a phone. Guess I could send you my S430 so you could test it... Anyway... I haven't had this problem on any other ROMs... but I'd prefer to use YOUR ROMs and thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for all your hard work on this stuff.

Cheers!
ROM: What day is it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi there,
Can you please tell how you got Tellme to work on this ROM?
Thanks
Install MS Voice Command and it should work for you....
for tell me you may also need provisioning...
Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Lurker

jkal25 is a n00b

Anyone able to remove the "Tap to scroll right" in viewing HTML mail especially. There used to be a setting (a while ago) in Messaging -> Options -> Message that would disable the left and right swipe gestures to move between messages. With that gesture disabled, there was then no need to specify you wanted to scroll right because nothing else would happen, so that question went away.

Ideally I'd love to get rid of the "download content" warning too on HTML email, but the scrolling would be a good first step so I don't have to click on two different things to read all my HTML email.

Thanks for the help.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (sprint) on a recent NRG 6.5 ROM

cmatherly is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post

...also on the top left how do i get rid of the "ENERGY" and either leave it blank or put my own word?

Thanx
Open CHT Editor --> Miscellaneous settings. Scroll to the bottom and change 'Custom operator text'
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development