PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Yes, you will need to install all three.

I never provision and my mms ALWAYS works, so there goes your theory.
+1 on this... Never done provisioning and Always works
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodek11 View Post
I've got USC TP2 and use it in Poland, on energy I've never used provisioning and alwatys my internet connection and sms settings are set up well!

but i've got problem with some sumbols..

"/" on keyboard gives ";"
"\" gives ":"
";" gives only a letter "b"
and ":" gives "/"

i can't get "\" anyway..

how to fix it ?

Fn + W (british pound) isnt working also..
You need to install the Keyboard fix, I think I remember hearing that the sprint keyboard fix on the first page will work for USC, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It's an easy fix though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I tried it before provisioning and got the little blue envelope in the task bar and an error msg.
ran provisioning cab, soft reset sent another one and it went thru.

After you posted this I tried it again and got the same results so I dont know what the issue is???
I do have sashimi import 2 registry files that set up my MMS settings, I can post for you if you'd like.

LAWL
Old 04-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Rhodium GSM GTX ROM upload complete.... Rhodium CDMA next...
1 minute ago via Digsby

THANKS NRGZ!!

Old 04-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

apr. 6 gtx is up ppl

Energy.RHODCDMA.23554.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab .GTX.Themed.Apr.06.7z
Old 04-06-2010, 06:16 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

has anyone found a fix for the caps and FN harware keys not working?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-06-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

My caps and FN keys work just fine. Did you apply the keyboard fix in the OP?
Current Radio: ___
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:46 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
My caps and FN keys work just fine. Did you apply the keyboard fix in the OP?
no, i didnt. That fixed it. thanks!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't know how many of you are using the HTC Lockscreen that dumped off of the HD2 Mini, but I've redone it to match the GTX theme. I'm setting up a thread for it, but as usual I'm posting it in here first.

A couple of important notes:
1) Not my fault if gremlins come out of your phone and eat your kit-kats.
2) I did not dump this from the HD2 Mini, original work done by michyprima and the original thread can be found HERE
3)STILL DOES NOT WORK WITH A PIN PASSWORD, YOU MUST DISABLE YOUR LOCKSCREEN PIN BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS OR WHEN YOUR PHONE GOES TO THE LOCK SCREEN YOU WILL BE SCREWED AND HAVE TO HARD RESET YOUR PHONE TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
4) I don't have landscape (it comes up with the lock in portrait) working properly on my phone but the graphic files are updated so I should be able to sort it out at some point in the near future. I think this is due to the HD2 Mini not actually having landscape lockscreen support, but time will tell.

Original Thread HERE. Let me know what you guys think of it. Suggestions, criticisms (creative) and such are welcome.

To do:
1) I want to make the bottom notifications stand out a bit more. The font doesn't look so great with the white background.
2) Landscape Support
3) PIN Password Support
4) Update notification Graphics (maybe)

Attached Files
File Type: cab Boushh Light WVGA HTC Lockscreen 1.3.cab (271.4 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Boushh; 04-06-2010 at 07:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Here's the changelog for today's GTX build too.

Quote:

April 6th, 2010 (Latest release)

• White GTX Themed ROM released. This will be an option from now, like the Max and Cookie versions.
  • Fixed quite a few issues in the GTX ROM (black tab titles, black Facebook tab text, twitter issues, black twitter text, better overall theme, etc)
  • Updated regular ROMs with a few theme changes as well as a few more bugs eradicated (saving custom T9 words, etc)
  • Lockscreen unlock slider is in the middle for easier access
  • Updated Data Controller
  • Updated XDA_UC script
  • Look for a XDA_UC example section soon (probably today) in the Addons folder in the first post. This will teach you how to use XDA_UC to your advantage
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Here's the changelog for today's GTX build too.
[/LIST]
thanks

BUGS:
the top taskbar with the grey bar to the left to the battery icon has some bugs in landscape. In landscape mode the grey bar goes over and expand further. making the grey bar look weird and out of place

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development