PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karana is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Juicy, I have seen someone mention this before but I thought I'd mention this again. I can't ever create a new footprint from Manilla. The Camera opens up, initializes GPS, I take a picture and press the back button but I get sent back to the standard Create Footprint page and have no place to add details on the picture I just took.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by karana View Post
I have the same issue with opening my Facebook albums. I do think I was able to get it to work once (although now that I think about it, that might have been from the app and not contacts)

Nope you're right, it worked once...I believe it worked with R1. Doesn't seem to work with R2 though
Old 11-10-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

karana is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Nope you're right, it worked once...I believe it worked with R1. Doesn't seem to work with R2 though
I have only had the phone for 4 days so I know I started out with R2. I also had problems disconnecting a couple of calls this morning and the only option was to do a soft reset. The screens and buttons were responding but the call would not disconnect.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

has anyone been able to get sprint mms working in manila yet?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
Another feature i like is the Auto lock with manila
Just wondering if there is a way to make it show calendar appointments or alarm info or unread mail, at the unlock screen like S2u2?
oh that brings up another issue, S2u2 does not install, i am trying to use 2.10 and it stays at the installing screen. anyone seen this?
thanks for all your replies
Try version 2.04. Works perfectly for me. Always install on main memory, S2U2 has known issues on memory cards.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

teamzippy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by karana View Post
Juicy, I have seen someone mention this before but I thought I'd mention this again. I can't ever create a new footprint from Manilla. The Camera opens up, initializes GPS, I take a picture and press the back button but I get sent back to the standard Create Footprint page and have no place to add details on the picture I just took.
Same issue here.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamzippy View Post
Same issue here.
This is a known issue. Footprints has never worked properly. Personally I just disabled the tab for it.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: raphael
Carrier: sprint

jhay81287 is a n00b

For the life of me I can not get twitter to login. I type in the correct user name and password only to be told that it is incorrect. Any ideas?
Old 11-11-2009, 12:36 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhay81287 View Post
For the life of me I can not get twitter to login. I type in the correct user name and password only to be told that it is incorrect. Any ideas?
softreset then try it.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:40 AM
N00b

353Entertainment is keeping up the good work353Entertainment is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
Another feature i like is the Auto lock with manila
Just wondering if there is a way to make it show calendar appointments or alarm info or unread mail, at the unlock screen like S2u2?
oh that brings up another issue, S2u2 does not install, i am trying to use 2.10 and it stays at the installing screen. anyone seen this?
thanks for all your replies
I had multiple issues with 2.10 and juicy's ROM because this ROM was using 6.5, AC (S2U2 developer) then quickly released a beta hot fix (2.11), and then a subsequent release of 2.12 that fixed all the issues I was having...try 2.12, it works perfect on this ROM...
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development