PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I-phone 4S 32Gb
Carrier: Sprint

djpaul is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Juicy - Great job well done.
Love the rom

PS
How do you change that when you press power kbotton, your lock screen activated?

\Thanks again for great job well done.
Isaiah 40:31
Old 11-11-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

im kind of noobie in this, i whant to intall this, but i have some questions.

my unit is a sprint windows 6.1. i can install this rom?
went the flash is finish i need to go to the store to get my phone working, or need any special number for configuration????

please help me becuse i really hate the sprint ideas of blocking all the good stuff on their phone with the crappy sprint made software.

ty for the help and sorry for my english is bad i live in puerto rico we talk spanish, so i try my best
Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

biohazardjoker is a n00b

im kind of noobie in this, i whant to intall this, but i have some questions.

my unit is a sprint windows 6.1. i can install this rom?
went the flash is finish i need to go to the store to get my phone working, or need any special number for configuration????

please help me becuse i really hate the sprint ideas of blocking all the good stuff on their phone with the crappy sprint made software.

ty for the help and sorry for my english is bad i live in puerto rico we talk spanish, so i try my best
Old 11-11-2009, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

Hi, I just wanted to know if there is anyone that can post the original files pertaining the original WM6.5 Lock Screen + the WHOLE Lockscreen Registry entries.

I installed Dusk_6.5_lockscreen v3 theme to my Touch Pro 2 and it worked fine but I decided to uninstall it because I decided to liked the stock better. Well once I uninstalled, my stock lockscreen went to the original Windows Mobile lock screen format where you had to press unlock at the bottom left corner and then click unlock again around the middle of the right side of the screen.

Well after tinkering around I manged to screw my phone up and ended up deleting all my registry entries under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockSc reen]and replacing and deleting the whole Lockscreen folder in Windows directory.

Needless to say I dont have a functioning Lockscreen whatsoever now either original WM6.5 or older.

If anyone that has access to their original WM6.5 Lockscreen registry and can export the whole Lockscreen Registry Folder that I mentioned above and also the Lockscreen folder in the Windows directory I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo381 View Post
Hi, I just wanted to know if there is anyone that can post the original files pertaining the original WM6.5 Lock Screen + the WHOLE Lockscreen Registry entries.

I installed Dusk_6.5_lockscreen v3 theme to my Touch Pro 2 and it worked fine but I decided to uninstall it because I decided to liked the stock better. Well once I uninstalled, my stock lockscreen went to the original Windows Mobile lock screen format where you had to press unlock at the bottom left corner and then click unlock again around the middle of the right side of the screen.

Well after tinkering around I manged to screw my phone up and ended up deleting all my registry entries under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockSc reen]and replacing and deleting the whole Lockscreen folder in Windows directory.

Needless to say I dont have a functioning Lockscreen whatsoever now either original WM6.5 or older.

If anyone that has access to their original WM6.5 Lockscreen registry and can export the whole Lockscreen Registry Folder that I mentioned above and also the Lockscreen folder in the Windows directory I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advanced.
Download and install S2U2 2.12 or 2.04

http://www.ac-s2.com/

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

hey thanks for the response but that is not what I need. I know about S2U2. I dont need that I need the files and registry I mentioned. Its not so hard to extract and I dont want to hard reset my phone again to get those files.

Im pointing you guys to the exact directory where you can pull those files out of your phone. Please and thank you.

By the way I have been flashing and modding my phones for over 2 years since my many original Touchs, Touch Pros and now my TP2 so I know S2U2 since its beta stages. I just made a SUPER NOOB mistake and jacked up my Lockscreen.

Last edited by Hugo381; 11-11-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy47 View Post
no issues here... Could be a corrupt file you added?

Anyone else get this error?
come on juicy give us an update with digital compass included?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

ddavtian is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
no issues here... could be a corrupt file you added?

anyone else get this error?
My music tab works fine, only see 2 issues: shuffle option doesn't work, it continues playing in sequential order, stereo bluetooth headset was able to control play/next/previous, it's not working in this rom (worked in stock and mighty mike).

Both are minor issues and may not be part of the rom, could be specific to my phone/software.

Thanks for great rom.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:12 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

digital compass wont work well on tp2, im using it now but it just turns into eyecandy in the long run.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G / HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

swurvv is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv

You have to take the pic then go to pic tab click on pic then menu and you should see add to footprints

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development