View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Hugo381
PPCGeeks Regular

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Hi, I just wanted to know if there is anyone that can post the original files pertaining the original WM6.5 Lock Screen + the WHOLE Lockscreen Registry entries.

I installed Dusk_6.5_lockscreen v3 theme to my Touch Pro 2 and it worked fine but I decided to uninstall it because I decided to liked the stock better. Well once I uninstalled, my stock lockscreen went to the original Windows Mobile lock screen format where you had to press unlock at the bottom left corner and then click unlock again around the middle of the right side of the screen.

Well after tinkering around I manged to screw my phone up and ended up deleting all my registry entries under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockSc reen]and replacing and deleting the whole Lockscreen folder in Windows directory.

Needless to say I dont have a functioning Lockscreen whatsoever now either original WM6.5 or older.

If anyone that has access to their original WM6.5 Lockscreen registry and can export the whole Lockscreen Registry Folder that I mentioned above and also the Lockscreen folder in the Windows directory I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advanced.