PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Anyone using the weather animated homescreen wallpaper?

If so, any lag for you guys? Works great when I first flash the rom but once I go through the usual customizations its begins to lag like hell. Especially on the rain or sunny weather animations.

I'm wondering which customizations I'm making that are slowing it down..

For those of you that still have it runner smooth have you made any customizations or installed cabs?
If by "lag" you really mean stuttering, or FPS loss, then yes, I have experienced this. The animations take all the horsepower these phones have. If it's doing anything in the background the animations will slow down. But it doesn't stop the phone from running, it will just lose some FPS on the animations and be slightly slower to respond to input while on a tab that is rendering the animations. Switch tabs, the animation stops, and performance returns..

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Juan685 is a n00b

does anybody know if srs HD works on this ROM?
Old 11-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
I agree, the back thing got me too. But I started using the physical "back" key...
oh wow, i never even realized that, i never used that button, not even on the stock rom! that jus solved like half my "issues" .. thanks bro

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
+1 on this. I haven't searched yet for reg keys but I did in the settings and couldn't find a switch for the camera sound. This would be key for me, many times one might want to snap a pic without telling everyone they did it.
lol.. ya I miss that option from my old Diamond. I researched that regedit like nuts as well. Found about 3 or 4 so called fixes for it months ago but none worked. I think now they hide that reg file so deep so that you can't change it since I think it's more a legal issue now especially with all those pervs snapping photos of their g/fs sleeping, you know who you are

But yeah would be great to have that option or at least lower the volume a little.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

Why does the home screen weather animation refresh every time I click on the task bar running programs icon????
Old 11-12-2009, 07:16 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
Why does the home screen weather animation refresh every time I click on the task bar running programs icon????

thats the way it is

Old 11-12-2009, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Man I don't know about everyone else but i'm dying with anticipation for R3. I'm F5ing this thread almost as much I was the unlocker thread before it was released.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: school

srbaggs is a n00b

is there a way to get the letter recognizer back from WM5? thats my favorite way to enter text.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

whats the con-census when operating sprint navigation.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Wasn't aware Sprint Nav didn't work, but till today hadn't heard of SprintTV working but Juggalo_X got it working by playing with the provisioning file. Hopefully that file works with Juicy!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development