View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
ChrisCicc
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Anyone using the weather animated homescreen wallpaper?

If so, any lag for you guys? Works great when I first flash the rom but once I go through the usual customizations its begins to lag like hell. Especially on the rain or sunny weather animations.

I'm wondering which customizations I'm making that are slowing it down..

For those of you that still have it runner smooth have you made any customizations or installed cabs?
If by "lag" you really mean stuttering, or FPS loss, then yes, I have experienced this. The animations take all the horsepower these phones have. If it's doing anything in the background the animations will slow down. But it doesn't stop the phone from running, it will just lose some FPS on the animations and be slightly slower to respond to input while on a tab that is rendering the animations. Switch tabs, the animation stops, and performance returns..

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.