PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Kudos to Juicy!

First time "juicer" here...and loving it so far. Flashed last night...just about finished with "manually" customizing. I love it!

Have noticed that the battery usage is a little high compared to MM (not a deal breaker)

Love the speed...its fast and its smooth.

Only complaint is that the flip clock fix didn't work...but I'll deal with it...did I say it was fast??

Looking forward to R3

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi Juicy,

I hope no one mentioned this already but not sure if this is a result of the manila 2.5 but when playing music through the music tab and the sleeping the phone the volume up/down don't adjust the volume. You have to turn the screen on then adjust volume. Missing that feature from 2.1

Can this be resolved in R3 or is does the HTC Leo not have external volume up/down buttons?
Old 11-09-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Has anyone hacked the Sense UI so that on the Mail tab, the account and compose buttons are on the left side? I hold my phone with my left hand, and it'd be nice to be able to hit those with my left thumb.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

I have not seen it mentioned yet, Does anyone know of or has disabled the default Lock Screen. It's takes way too long to initiate when you turn the phone back on; plus I prefer S2U2
Old 11-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
It's interesting how our phones can be so different...

I started with MM and although battery life was fine it didn't seem too different from stock...I've been VERY happy with Juicy's ROM and can get through the day with 70-80% battery left vs. stock/MM around 50%...and I don't notice the lag on Juicy's ROM that some of you have mentioned...

I don't know if it matters but I have not installed any kind of custom taskbar, etc so maybe that makes a difference...

At any rate, I went from MM -> Leo ROM -> Juicy and am staying put...
+1 I followed the same flashing pattern as you did and hafta agree that this Juicy ROM is a good place to stay put awhile. Very stable, pretty quick enough, no lagginess and very acceptable battery life. All day no worries. Great ROM Juicy!(can't get enough of that juicy avatar btw! sweet!))
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Solipsist is keeping up the good workSolipsist is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post

... Flashed last night...just about finished with "manually" customizing. I love it!

Have noticed that the battery usage is a little high compared to MM (not a deal breaker)
If you just flashed it last night, you won't see actual battery usage until you've recharged a few times. My battery life got significantly better after several charge cycles.

Last edited by Solipsist; 11-09-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsist View Post
if you just flashed it last night, you won't see actual battery usage until you've recharged a few times. My battery life got significantly better after several charge cycles.
+1 .
Old 11-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

reebs is a n00b

In the video showing this rom it shows the world card mobile application. How do I get it put on my phone now. Is there a way to copy it off my original rom or is there a way to reinstall it. I am with Telus.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

MarcSummerhays is just getting started

I can update weather fine but I cant get opera or IE to work. Am I doing something wrong does weather connect differently?
Old 11-09-2009, 03:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSummerhays View Post
I can update weather fine but I cant get opera or IE to work. Am I doing something wrong does weather connect differently?
are you using a carier cab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development