PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadgods View Post
im just wondering if i should give this a try hows it compaird to the EnergyROM "Leo" ??
Seriously buddy, if you wanna try it, GREAT. If not no biggie, don't come in asking if you should try. You either do or don't. You can be the determiner of whether it is compared to Energy or not.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
just name it that and nothing else?
yes sir, that simple.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

15 mins later done! Flashing now.
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dmusic2 is a n00b

Giddy! Giddy! Giddyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 11:11 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Yup, it's as simple as that!
awesome.... thanks

Old 11-15-2009, 11:12 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebie View Post
I love downloading at 100Kb on a free user account...only 15 mins lol
we could tell that by your screenie...but I am with you 150....12 mins works for me...ecspecially considering I am not grabbing it for me...lol
Old 11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kyle13um is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
just name it that and nothing else?
There is an icon in the start menu called "customize" that you click on after the ROM is flashed. Just populate the folder with all of your .cabs that you want installed and click customize. Sometimes it doesn't look like it is doing anything for a second, but just wait and it'll have all your programs installed. Kind of like the magic hat that is the icon for customize!!
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

deadgods is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Seriously buddy, if you wanna try it, GREAT. If not no biggie, don't come in asking if you should try. You either do or don't. You can be the determiner of whether it is compared to Energy or not.

lol yea i know but i dont wana flash if ima just going to go back in a few days lol u know what i mean?

so what i was asking is what everyone thinks of it compard to EnergyROM "Leo"
do u like this one more?? ive tried mightrom it was nice but i liked energyrom better not shure why i thnk its cuz i like 6.5.1 better then 6.5 ?
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebie View Post
I love downloading at 100Kb on a free user account...only 15 mins lol
Lol It dl'd in 1 min 30 for me.

dwizzy130

Old 11-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymsjoans View Post

You are the DUNG BRO!!!!

Downloading now... =D>
Hahaha, you sure are the dung Juicy, wish we can say the SH!T but yea..haha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development