PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
When I slide out the keyboard the home screen and tabs for the touchflo disappear. Is there a problem with these rom's in landscape mode?
no..........theres no landscape except for the photos and music tabs.....
Old 11-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moghul - Touchpro - TP2
Carrier: sprint

rgutta is a n00b
Question Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

TP2 SPRINT Juicy ROM

Bluetooth is not working. I am able to discover the other devices and able to send the passkey. Also it looks like devices are connecting each other. But after I select a file from my file exlorer I am not able to see any option to send file via bluetooth in menu otion or in Right click options. When I select a divce from my list of avilable devices I am getting following message

THERE WERE NO SERVICES WE ARE INTRESTED IN.

if any one know how to fix this please help me. I like this ROM very much. Just for this reasons I don't won't consider other Rom's

Thanks
Old 11-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dazzl1113 is a n00b
Question Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Virtually none of this rom is displaying in landscape mode for me, the home screen, weather, media player, pictures...anyone else having this problem?

Everything works great portrait orientation but as soon as I slide the keyboard I get black screen and just the standard top bar and bottom is blank except for "phone" on edge of bar and "menu" on right.

Do I just need to reflash it?

I'm not even getting support for photo or music _ as I just saw the above post that this rom has no landscape support except for those apps.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

XmemphistoX is just getting started

Any way to turn off weather animations?
Old 11-06-2009, 05:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Telus

EvilDeadFan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzl1113 View Post
Virtually none of this rom is displaying in landscape mode for me, the home screen, weather, media player, pictures...anyone else having this problem?

Everything works great portrait orientation but as soon as I slide the keyboard I get black screen and just the standard top bar and bottom is blank except for "phone" on edge of bar and "menu" on right.

I'm not even getting support for photo or music _ as I just saw the above post that this rom has no landscape support except for those apps.

Music and...photos will auto orientate, but if I slide open the keyboard (which the stock rom automatically converts to landscape..SenseUI goes black, as if it was turned off.

That's a pretty huge deal. I'd have to not use this rom anymore if every time I slide out the keyboard, functionality like this disappears. :S Otherwise I like the rom!
Old 11-06-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch pro 2

jathomas0910 is a n00b

I love it this ROM...I have been converted, I used a Juicy Rom once onmy touch pro, but this one is very fast an stable and I am using TF3D2.5, I would only use energyrom but I am a beliver now...thanks Juicy
Old 11-06-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

out3rheaven is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzl1113 View Post

please read threads or search the thread... your question has been answer MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Juicy Rom FTW!

Juicy Rom R2 = 9/10
MightyRom = 9.5/10
Energy Leo Rom =7/10
Reflections Rom = 1/10 (bootleg - thought i bricked my phone)

LA LAKERS HD WALLPAPER
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=27

Last edited by out3rheaven; 11-06-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch pro 2

jathomas0910 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDeadFan View Post
Music and...photos will auto orientate, but if I slide open the keyboard (which the stock rom automatically converts to landscape..SenseUI goes black, as if it was turned off.

That's a pretty huge deal. I'd have to not use this rom anymore if every time I slide out the keyboard, functionality like this disappears. :S Otherwise I like the rom!
Thanks because the the Touch flow build is from the Touch HD2 or the LEO and it's portrait mode only so there is no landscape mode, it would have to be created....maybe an Action window like the original Touch Pro
Old 11-06-2009, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

TF3D 2.5 was made for a device without a hardware keyboard. So that's why it has issues when you slide out the keyboard. It is ONLY a problem on the TF3d tabs, except pictures and music, which again, you don't slide you just rotate the phone.

As far as using SMS, Email etc, sliding the keyboard rotates and works just fine. IT ONLY AFFECTS the TF3D Screens. And in all honesty, even on 2.1 I never operated in Landscape mode. I always read my email and texts in portrait mode unless I needed to reply which case I tapped the message to open the Messaging app and then slid my keyboard. No different now. So I personally am not affected, but I guess lots of people like to slide the keyboard and navigate TF3d, just never really saw the reasoning.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

bobdude5 is just getting started

this rom is amazing..juicy since your rom making skills are so awsome can you make 6.5.1 rom?
3. Iphone (Loved the apps, but felt tooo limited)
4. Touch HD (Beautiful screen and First WM phone)
5. HTC Magic (Second Android Device)
6. Touch Pro 2 (my baby)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development