View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:24 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

TF3D 2.5 was made for a device without a hardware keyboard. So that's why it has issues when you slide out the keyboard. It is ONLY a problem on the TF3d tabs, except pictures and music, which again, you don't slide you just rotate the phone.

As far as using SMS, Email etc, sliding the keyboard rotates and works just fine. IT ONLY AFFECTS the TF3D Screens. And in all honesty, even on 2.1 I never operated in Landscape mode. I always read my email and texts in portrait mode unless I needed to reply which case I tapped the message to open the Messaging app and then slid my keyboard. No different now. So I personally am not affected, but I guess lots of people like to slide the keyboard and navigate TF3d, just never really saw the reasoning.