PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXViRuSXxX View Post
Flash to stock then dude and quit talking trash to these guys because they spend hrs making these roms for you!! FOR FREE
Well said!

Old 11-05-2009, 01:31 PM

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

@KrisK91: I'm confused...is it stable or not? Here's your first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
I like this Rom alot! Very stable, just doesn't do everything I would like a rom to do!
I believe this R2 rom is the most stable out there right now.
And then there were these...

Quote:
I guess just a completly stable rom?
like nothing wrong with it, all roms I flash does something I dont like.
Quote:
Why cant someone create a really nice working rom?
Make your mind up dude!
Old 11-05-2009, 01:45 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Why cant someone create a really nice working rom?
because you haven't done it yet lol
Old 11-05-2009, 01:58 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
if its that easy than grab a kitchen and build a ROM that suits you and your needs.
I do not know how to make a rom.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:01 PM
KrisK91

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXViRuSXxX View Post
Flash to stock then dude and quit talking trash to these guys because they spend hrs making these roms for you!! FOR FREE
Im not saying anything against them, it's just im suprised there has not been someone that has made a complete working rom, im not saying this rom is bad, it's actually the best out there in my opinion.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:02 PM
KrisK91

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
@KrisK91: I'm confused...is it stable or not? Here's your first post...

And then there were these...

Make your mind up dude!
No I like this rom alot, but I just wish there would be diffrent things in it like are in other roms and stuff, I guess im just new at all this stuff.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

jfizz88 is keeping up the good workjfizz88 is keeping up the good work

i love this rom, its mad quick and the way it looks is jus fresh. the only problems i have are it froze a few times and i rebooted then it came back with a black screen and part of the orange windows phone backgrond across the top. i think it was the autolock screen cuz if i tapped the screen on the black part it would make that annoyhing ting noise almot like a pin. id have to soft reset about 2-3 more times to get away from that screen. and the other thing is the mms not working, the new 2.5 manila for it is mad nice but i can only use it for txts. ive tried all the arcsoft cabs and changing the servers, reg edits for the mms max size but it still doesnt work. im using the stock wm mms again but the manila one is real nice. could it be that the reg edits for max size and the max size for mms in the manila dont match? i set the reg to 5mb, and manila can only select upto 1024 kb/ 1mb? jus some insight. but its still a bomb ROM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfizz88 View Post
i love this rom, its mad quick and the way it looks is jus fresh. the only problems i have are it froze a few times and i rebooted then it came back with a black screen and part of the orange windows phone backgrond across the top. i think it was the autolock screen cuz if i tapped the screen on the black part it would make that annoyhing ting noise almot like a pin. id have to soft reset about 2-3 more times to get away from that screen. and the other thing is the mms not working, the new 2.5 manila for it is mad nice but i can only use it for txts. ive tried all the arcsoft cabs and changing the servers, reg edits for the mms max size but it still doesnt work. im using the stock wm mms again but the manila one is real nice. could it be that the reg edits for max size and the max size for mms in the manila dont match? i set the reg to 5mb, and manila can only select upto 1024 kb/ 1mb? jus some insight. but its still a bomb ROM.
so you have already done the disable htc messaging thing?

if arcsoft is already installed go into your txt msgs and go to pics/video options > CDMA servers tab > and click on whatever the server thats listed and ensure that the server addy is http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms.

also should be port 80.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:56 PM

Is there a way to run the carrier cab customizations manually? I chose not to after my last hard reset, but would like to now...without having to hard reset again.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

confirmed- Facebook picture album viewing from contact card is broken in R2. (worked in R1)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development