View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:55 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfizz88 View Post
i love this rom, its mad quick and the way it looks is jus fresh. the only problems i have are it froze a few times and i rebooted then it came back with a black screen and part of the orange windows phone backgrond across the top. i think it was the autolock screen cuz if i tapped the screen on the black part it would make that annoyhing ting noise almot like a pin. id have to soft reset about 2-3 more times to get away from that screen. and the other thing is the mms not working, the new 2.5 manila for it is mad nice but i can only use it for txts. ive tried all the arcsoft cabs and changing the servers, reg edits for the mms max size but it still doesnt work. im using the stock wm mms again but the manila one is real nice. could it be that the reg edits for max size and the max size for mms in the manila dont match? i set the reg to 5mb, and manila can only select upto 1024 kb/ 1mb? jus some insight. but its still a bomb ROM.
so you have already done the disable htc messaging thing?

if arcsoft is already installed go into your txt msgs and go to pics/video options > CDMA servers tab > and click on whatever the server thats listed and ensure that the server addy is http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms.

also should be port 80.